ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
roll.gif
So TTS to be safe?

Copped the Boost 93-17 off random Dutch boutique. Hoping they ship my sz 12. I checked about 20-25 Euro boutique shops. Sold out everywhere in 1-5 minutes for the most part. SNS and END both crashed hard. Got cart jacked on Hanon. Will try on ADC as backup.

if its the super thin pk like on the NMD's you can afford to size down. IF you have knuckly toes and wider feet, you're probably better off TTS or size up.

WoW the sizing on those Eqt 93/17 boost is all over the place. I went with tts. More curious how comfortable they are compared to the ultraboost and Yeezy V2

Last edited:
If I were into NMDs like I used to be, man they'd probably know me in the NMD thread. Probably would get into it way more than I do in here.

Nmd thread is a lot more laid back than Yzy or Boost.
The OG drop brought in the most newbies with "interesting" posts. Mostly faded away now. Your favorite & not so favorite Boost members pop in regular.

Honestly, this main Boost thread is not too bad.
Better than Jordan retro threads.
"Daily festivities" bring everyone back.
Just when you thought you were out, get pulled back in.

The popularity of Adidas / boost right now drives me crazy when I miss out on a new UB or NMD release but it has also made my life much easier for Jordan retros. It's so easy now. I mean damn Nike just automatically adds them to my cart on the app and I'm good to go. Thanks Adidas.

Back
Top Bottom