ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That TBlake says .5 down. But we'll one can never know with that guy he says that the NB 998/997 fits TTS so he's full of it

Also the on feet pic looks like if he cramped inside the shoe.
I'm not a fan personally. Easy paaaaassss

View media item 2312396

thats why i ordered both of my possible adidas sizes....

i like these so much, i had to be sure ^^

might even double up once i know which size fits best...

Last edited:
Went with my UB size (1.0/2.0 size not 3.0)

Something tells me i should have gone 10.5 but whatever

Reps to the dude who posted the worldbox link. I have a work meeting 10-12 and prob will miss the ADC drop. Glad i was able to scoop a pair

ordered from worldbox to skip the hassle in the morning. only a few bucks extra if tax and shipping are taken into account so its worth it imo. appreciate the link

Why are people rushing, they're going to restock eventually anyway.  It's not a limited release or anything.
The color is the "limited" part, there will be many more colorways of the 93/17 coming out this year. The model itself won't be limited.

On Adidas' website for the 93/17, the description says "burrito tongue construction". If this is like the PureBoost, people are gonna be complaining

On Adidas' website for the 93/17, the description says "burrito tongue construction". If this is like the PureBoost, people are gonna be complaining
It's like any of the EQT Supports (non ADV), the tongue is only attached to the medial side of the upper:

EQTs have always had the burrito tounge so nobidy should be surprised.
And I love burritos, might get them for the sake of burritos 

Didn't knew it was called burrito tongue, damn loved it hahah 

Last edited:
If I miss these will it be impossible to get at retail again?
​I am wondering the same thing.  The 93/17 is the ONLY model from this entire release that is selling out with the quickness.  There will be other 93/17 but this black/turbo colorway seems to be somewhat limited and very popular.

​I am wondering the same thing.  The 93/17 is the ONLY model from this entire release that is selling out with the quickness.  There will be other 93/17 but this black/turbo colorway seems to be somewhat limited and very popular.

Cus of the boost and pink

Back
Top Bottom