ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Idk they still have a FSR on their site lol. That usually means oversold. It depends on when that link was in here. Since im on mobile i cant see that. If it was 8am then i might be good but if it was at midnight then eff no im most likely screwed :lol:

I need their email address. They have like 10 for every store but i aint see just a regular one for all orders

I wouldn't worry too much if I struck out I see them going in every single retailer to be honest

Hate how sites use splash now. Like, if you're first you should get first shot - been sitting on splash since 830 and hypothetically someone popping on now could get in before me, etc.

Bolster your servers, sites!

Last edited:
Sorry if this has been asked, but whats the recommended sizing for Adidas EQT Support 93/17?

Pure Boost 1.0-Present would like a word with you.. As would the Energy Boosts.
The new PB actually sold out fairly quick. And of course there are exceptions, but the majority of boost models are hyped. Plus the EQT is already a popular model so the addition of boost makes it even more sought after. I'm not a fan of either.

Boost + Good looks = hype.
Pretty much.

Last edited:

Sorry if this has been asked, but whats the recommended sizing for Adidas EQT Support 93/17?
Its all over the place.

Tblake (youtuber) said to go down half -size
Other people with pairs in hand say TTS, or go up half-size

who figures?

Back
Top Bottom