ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yeah same...  But with all thats dropping on February I might not even keep it...  Plus I got a couple of vacation I need to fund... 
roll.gif
Me too bro... but i have such a hard time making up my mind on returning shoes haha

But I guess I may need to. 2 bachelor parties out of state & country coming up. Along with 2 person vacations out of country and god knows how many last minute Vegas trips 

Me too bro... but i have such a hard time making up my mind on returning shoes haha

But I guess I may need to. 2 bachelor parties out of state & country coming up. Along with 2 person vacations out of country and god knows how many last minute Vegas trips 

I'm saving for an engagement ring but still need more UBs. :lol:

What an eventful morning.

Probably 10+ link dropped in here and people still catching Ls while some catching 2-3 pairs
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I have a funny feeling with all the drops coming next month along with YZY SZN these will quickly become an after thought. Hype is too real right now.

Yeah, I got Disney World in June, Possibility Hawaii in September and San Antonio in April...  Its an expensive year...   

@macg0120. You missed a restock of 3Ms 1.0 greatly under appreciated to the light of these EQTs

Sad , sad, sad

I have a funny feeling with all the drops coming next month along with YZY SZN these will quickly become an after thought. Hype is too real right now.
Thats pretty much most of the shoes that drops nowadays...  If you miss, move on...  Seems like Oreo 3.0 is an after thought now...  Even Kith, RC, TB and Naked... 

Back
Top Bottom