ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I def didn't. But I don't know if anybody else in the worlds billions of people did or not. I guess you have been in contact with everybody haha. NT = everybody in your little world
Hahah alright man. Lemme know when you find someone that actually copped a pair of Creams on FTL for retail today. I'll happily eat my words 
laugh.gif

I check Footlocker/Champs website time to time and I always see Creams there. Kind of just there to tell you they don't have it lol. ALTHOUGH, I have gotten Navy 1.0s from Champs by just randomly checking the website and my size popped up. Maybe not impossible, but very slim to none chance that something will show up, especially for Creams. No need to kill the guy though geeze...was just trying to help.

Last edited:
Can I use my FTL vip coupon on UB? I am waiting for the oreo's, and was curious if we're allowed to use VIP coupons.

It's amazing how many people on here are here just to bash people trying to spread the world about stuff haha. Such cool people.

It's amazing how many people on here are here just to bash people trying to spread the world about stuff haha. Such cool people.
Just to be clear. You weren't really trying to "help" anyone with that post

It was more so to laugh at us for assuming we missed a Cream restock going for a less popular shoe so don't get on your high horse homez

Just to be clear. You weren't really trying to "help" anyone with that post

It was more so to laugh at us for assuming we missed a Cream restock going for a less popular shoe so don't get on your high horse homez
Now that I look at it again, probably shouldn't of said he was trying to help lol.

Wasn't spreading fake info nor laughing at anybody. Just stating what I saw. So offensive haha. People being ohhhhhh soooooo sensitive.

I will say this, those creams have always been up on FTL, and are always saying "only available in store".

Last edited:
Wasn't spreading fake info nor laughing at anybody. Just stating what I saw. So offensive haha. People being ohhhhhh soooooo sensitive.
calling NT folk in the boost thread sensitive after dickteasin with some creams got me like

the f u say?

While we're on the topic of footlocker and the shoes being listed as "in store only", I read a while ago that when they say that you can go into a footlocker and they'll be able to order them to the store for you. Any truth to that? I'd assume not

Back
Top Bottom