ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I completely agree. Was also there from Dec 30 - Jan 5. Celebrated New Years there. Amazing experience. Will definitely go back next year!
Will it be better to spend nye on Singapore or in Japan? Trying to plan everything out as long as I'm taking grandmom and mom up there 

Where you there for nye? Really looking forward to be there 
I was, actually. We went for my birthday, Jan 2, so we arrived toward the end of December and stayed for 10 days, bouncing between Tokyo, Kyoto and Osaka. I will say, if you're planning to visit for NYE, locals don't traditionally celebrate the way people do in the US (not sure where you originate). There are, however, places that cater to those who want to party and stay up all night, many of them seemed to be clubs. We didn't do that. Also, many shops shut down for 2-3 days around NYE. Anyway, I can't wait to go back, such a cool place.

Will it be better to spend nye on Singapore or in Japan? Trying to plan everything out as long as I'm taking grandmom and mom up there 

I havent been to Singapore but my best bet will be to take them to Japan! You will never be disappointed.

Welp. Forgot I ordered the 93-17 on my backup email account. Adidas cancelled my order this morning at 9:18 AM for "experiencing some issues."

Original order went through at 7:13 AM. I used the same cc for my sz 11.5 order but different names and emails.

First ever cancellation I got from ADC. They even said sorry and feel free to create another order. Just wow. By the way, the cancellation email went to promotions instead of primary.

Last edited:
Yes. PK nmd's >>> uncaged UB.

Different feel than caged UB, more suited for casual/lifestyle wear.
Gonna have to disagree with you here.

Uncaged to me is up there in comfort with 3.0s but not as baggy. 

I will say though NMDs has a better silhouette.

I was, actually. We went for my birthday, Jan 2, so we arrived toward the end of December and stayed for 10 days, bouncing between Tokyo, Kyoto and Osaka. I will say, if you're planning to visit for NYE, locals don't traditionally celebrate the way people do in the US (not sure where you originate). There are, however, places that cater to those who want to party and stay up all night, many of them seemed to be clubs. We didn't do that. Also, many shops shut down for 2-3 days around NYE. Anyway, I can't wait to go back, such a cool place.

Don't need too long in Singapore. Less than 1 week is enough there.
I havent been to Singapore but my best bet will be to take them to Japan! You will never be disappointed.

Singapore is fun. Food is cheap.
If I'm taking my family up there , It won't be to have a party, I think, main reason of the all trip is to visit my brother who lives in Au and that's turning 30 this year, so He thinks I'm bringing only mom but I'm gonna get granmom there as well (SURPRISE MOTHEFUC-A) 

However I'm asking you because I don't see either Mom or Grandmom enjoying the immersive experience on nye in Japan, and much less the days afterwards , they're colombians to the root, and I read somewhere that Singapore could be a more lively option for nye... That being said I'm dying for Japan I'm going solo or with somebody else 

Been trying to join that group. Never get approved.

It will be a long time before. I'm a part of it and he said it's like 4000 people wanting in and he is not doing it. It's definitely a legit group but very family style oriented so he said only verified and highly recommended are getting in.

I would chalk it up honestly because I don't know when he is going to add people.

If I'm taking my family up there , It won't be to have a party, I think, main reason of the all trip is to visit my brother who lives in Au and that's turning 30 this year, so He thinks I'm bringing only mom but I'm gonna get granmom there as well (SURPRISE MOTHEFUC-A) 

However I'm asking you because I don't see either Mom or Grandmom enjoying the immersive experience on nye in Japan, and much less the days afterwards , they're colombians to the root, and I read somewhere that Singapore could be a more lively option for nye... That being said I'm dying for Japan I'm going solo or with somebody else 
Singapore is much more mom and grandmom friendly for sure and it's definitely lively for NYE.

Last edited:
Who copped the Chinese new year EQT Boost? Couldn't pull trigger on $325

didnt somebody on the previous page call those "poor mans creams" LOL so messed up..

i cant get down wh that EQT shape.. too rounded

saw some of the EQTs that released today at my local Adidas store.. the pink is reflective, nice touch was not expecting that

Back
Top Bottom