ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Red for CNY
Adidas should've added some gold to this knit pattern and add a gold rooster on the heel cup instead of the usual Ultra Boost lettering or maybe even on the tongue of the shoe, then release those as the Chinese New Years. Chinese New Year = red & gold, not black + pink like the current CNY shoe 
mad.gif

I'm debating on the gold medals or the 3.0 oreos..
Tough choice. I have both and love them both for different reasons. The leather cage is dope af on the Gold Medals, but the overall cw of the Oreos is just as dope. Kind of hard to compare as they are completely different cws. Looks like your best bet is to try for Oreos release day at retail and if you strike out, decide then since the Gold Medals resale prices are pretty high.

Last edited:
Just got back from grabbing my pair of EQT 93/17. Went half size up like my other Ub 1.0 and although they fit nice and snug when laced up, seems like a lot of room in the toe box. Wondering how TTS feels. And the person who posted earlier was right about the suede part feeling like the most tight area of the shoe.

View media item 2314843

Last edited:
Found some Core Black Wools in my size on GOAT for $500. Tryna decide if it's worth it

Never seen these on the secondary market so I don't know how to gauge the price.

Anyone who's seen or has a pair with any input? 

Are they $300 better than core black 1.0? No in my opinion

Just got back from grabbing my pair of EQT 93/17. Went half size up like my other Ub 1.0 and although they fit nice and snug when laced up, seems like a lot of room in the toe box. Wondering how TTS feels. And the person who posted earlier was right about the suede part feeling like the most tight area of the shoe.
Damn, those are NICE!

The EQTs are OK too, I guess. 

laugh.gif

Sitting at originals in soho. Got a 13. UB comfort is an understatement. Love em.
Repped/hated. Really didn't want to spend any more money, but the people saying these are super comfy are correct. Too hard to pass up when I feel like months down the road they'll be highly sought after

well i dont see how are people amazed that eqt is comfier than the UB ? 

EQT has like double boost than the UB afterall since from the pics only you can see how much bulkier the EQT is compared to UB , yeah comfort is nice but what matters in everything is balance and if you combine balance and aesthetics UB is a million times better than the EQT 

Found some Core Black Wools in my size on GOAT for $500. Tryna decide if it's worth it

Never seen these on the secondary market so I don't know how to gauge the price.

Anyone who's seen or has a pair with any input? 
Not worth it at all man. Seller just probably came across a pair and is trying to come up. I spent less than that for DS Black J&Ds. 

well i dont see how are people amazed that eqt is comfier than the UB ? 

EQT has like double boost than the UB afterall since from the pics only you can see how much bulkier the EQT is compared to UB , yeah comfort is nice but what matters in everything is balance and if you combine balance and aesthetics UB is a million times better than the EQT 

I will reserve my opinion about comfort after wearing them all day. Looking forward to it

Yeah I hear y'all on those Wool Core Blacks

Just got me in a frenzy because they're the same level of nice as the regular CB 1.0 but still different at the same time and I'd never ever seen a pair in my size in the wild until today 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom