ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Went to Undeadstock these today but couldn't do it. Eventually going to sell them and use the money towards another vacation. They'll just stay in my closet for now
eyes.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Ugh, easily the illest UB ever made IMO.

Gordy teasing me. Still waiting on tracking info for mine.

Last edited:
good lookin bruh I'll be patient and wait then, hope they're not hard to get it just want these to look fly and can give a **** if they're popular

I picked up the new Pure Boost  glitch camo colorway and I think these will get beat this summer.

I hate the tongue but overall I'm satisfied.

They should have used the Y-3 pure boost zg tongue.

While at the adidas store I noticed the UB burgundy 3.0 had a tag on it that said limited release?

Is that true?  The mystery blue, white, and black, didn't have that tag.

I thought the trace cargo and CNY were the only ltd. so far?

What else do you want to discuss in here? Oreo's? Trace cargos?

Please put your list together and we will go in order
1- Burgers

2- Buns

3- See #1

That's weird because I also asked them last week, and was told it can drop at any random time this week.
Hmm, flagship store and not HoH? Guess we all know how employees are: whether they're lying or clueless, most of the time you take what they say with a grain of salt

Went to Undeadstock these today but couldn't do it. Eventually going to sell them and use the money towards another vacation. They'll just stay in my closet for now
eyes.gif
I did the same bro.  Got more out of a vacation than a pair of shoes I couldn't bring myself to wear.

Clippers outta their minds trading 2 of their key players ( Crawford and riddick ) Austin has been playing good ball as well.

On topic can't wait for my 9317s to arrive.

Knicks give you probably the worst emotional fan experience of any sports team
yeah for the most part, it's always disappointing. But there were a few times during a random season that we're doing well or the players that we acquire, we thought it could be our season. But it never works out in the end. Then there was the whole Linsanity era 

Back
Top Bottom