ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I can't buy used shoes. Simply because I just don't trust people's "description" of the condition or how many times its been worn. And especially wouldn't even think about paying above retail for used shoes. 
My RC's have been worn once and you know how they look lol 

Truth is that I can come down to think in wearing another's dude shoes, what if that motherf didn't watched himself regularly what if his feet stink ... hell no 

the rule is multiply by 3 if someone says worn 10 times. Same with females saying how many guys they slept with. Also multiply by 3.

Same principles

My RC's have been worn once and you know how they look lol 

Truth is that I can come down to think in wearing another's dude shoes, what if that motherf didn't watched himself regularly what if his feet stink ... hell no 
feet bacteria is a real thing and I don't know how I would feel about slipping my foot into some else's sweat or possibly fungus shoes
the rule is multiply by 3 if someone says worn 10 times. Same with females saying how many guys they slept with. Also multiply by 3.

Same principles

Last edited:

Is this your first sock liner ankle kind of shoe? 

It maybe a problem for the first couple of wears, then you'll dig them a lot, the on feet looks good as well, not a fan personally but good looks :smile: 
It is my first sock liner usually not a fan of the look, thanks for the info, repped.

My local adidas had the TB UC in store, so I went ahead and grab my size, I didn't tried it in store because I was in a rush, then later when got home I tried them on , and they were awfully tiny, as I had a couple of hours before the Adidas closed I went back and got 5. up from my TTS and they ended up being perfect, really weird considering that my Parleys and my TW UC are all TTS and they fit just fine 

On a side note I wore my Kiths for a minute this morning and find them long length wise speaking, does it happen to any of you at all? my Kiths are my TTS and they are the same long than my other UBs in TTS but I kindda feel like if my foot is pushed backwards when i have them on , I haven't had the chance to go with 5. down from my TTS but I believe that would be too much, thinking in the ankle collar and the width ... odd 

I bought bowling shoes because i can't share. I bowl maybe once every two years.

No thanks.
haha damn you do have an issue, but I have to admit than whenever I go bowling I have to push myself to not think about who was the last guy who wore those shoes 

http://duewest.ca/collections/y-4/products/y-3-pure-boost

nerd.gif

What do you guys tell yourself to convince yourself unDS a pair of a rare/expensive shoe that you don't intend on selling? I know at the end of the day, shoes are meant to be worn and not used simply for show (unless they're from the 80s or something haha).

They are tts to your normal adidas sneaker. don't have to size up like with UB 1,0 /2.0
Thanks. Is the wool pk very loose fitting? Might use these as beaters since they can be found under retail. The silhouette is not as sleek as UBs but since there is no cage it could be an alternative for my wide feet.

How's the sizing compared to NMD pk, UB 1.0, or UB 3.0? Still wondering if it's TTS or up/down .5.

In my opinion it's similar to 1.0's sizing. I have to go .5 up in almost every shoe I buy because I broke my right ankle twice leaving my foot swollen forever lol

I saw on reddit someone was excited because their CB 3.0 arrived from GOAT. Why on earth would you buy the most GR shoe from GOAT?

Blends almost gave me a heart attack with that Reigning Champ tweet.. thought it was an UB restock but it was just apparel. [emoji]128553[/emoji]

The 93/17 's are screaming for a re-stock. 

It's a slow burner. People getting them resale now.

Back
Top Bottom