ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think its tacky with the writings on the entire shoe lace. I generally don't lace swap unless its just switching from white to black or vice versa 

Unicorn? My pair has been worn less than a handful of times.
eyes.gif
You know where to send them to if you decide to get rid of them then. 
nthat.gif

for the yeezy 350 v2, should I go TTS or .5 up?

Im a 8.5 in regular NMD and a 9 in ultra boost if that helps.

I wear size 11 in my ubs.. I have a size 11.5 in the belugas and size 11 in the oreos.. I prefer the size 11 but with the insoles taken out because the toe box is really tight.. The belugas half size up aren't bad but feel a tad too roomy

You know where to send them to if you decide to get rid of them then. :nthat:

I need them. I just find it difficult to wear royal blue shoes. Once baseball season comes around they'll be used a lot more. Need comfy shoes to walk Dodger stadium.:smokin.

Got NT Denim stains on my Kith's last night - feelsbadman. Any suggestions? Should my jason markk work ok? It's basically just on the white pulltab area.

question for those who have the naked wave UB. how do they fit? im a size 9 in the triple blacks UB and they fit snug. some have said half size up or even full size up for the naked waves?

same size as your UB 1.0 size. Don't listen to anybody telling you to size up 1 full size because its a womens brand collab. It is still in Mens sizing

question for those who have the naked wave UB. how do they fit? im a size 9 in the triple blacks UB and they fit snug. some have said half size up or even full size up for the naked waves?
Naked pair do fit a touch snug. You can get away with a 9.5. 10 would be too much up top.

I tried on a pair that was my regular UB size and one that was .5sz up but although the .5sz up fit great throughout, there was a little too much up top for my liking.

Black knit UBs from my experience have always felt snug and sizing up never alleviated that for me. but other feet may vary.

Good luck.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom