ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I started off thinking EQT 93/17 looked cool, then I really didn't like it. When they came out, I still didn't care for them, but they kind of peaked my interest. I carted a pair and ended up buying them, thinking either I keep liking them more and more and am happy with my transaction, or I find someone to take them off me for face. Over the past 24 hours I've become very excited to receive them. That boost is crazy and I can't wait to walk the **** out of them.
I did the same and once I tried them on I was every bit satisfied. I have yet to see a review on here or youtube saying anything less about them.

Wore them the whole day today and the softness you feel from the moment you put them on, you feel until you retire them for the day.

A really impressive release that should blow up once everyone receives their pairs from ADC.

I got both tts and .5 sz down for the 3.0. I'd recommend tts.

.5 sz down feels ok. Since the knit is much thinner, your toes will bulge out every which way and on the Oreos, that won't be a good look. You'd have to take out the insole to fix that problem.

Tts feels more comfortable. Although there's a bit more wiggle room and the knit won't hug your foot as previous models but your toes will not bulge out. Plus you can keep the insole intact.
Good to know. I need to try the .5sz down for my own peace of mind but I totally see the toe bulge situation happening. We'll see tho.

.5 sz down feels ok. Since the knit is much thinner, your toes will bulge out every which way and on the Oreos, that won't be a good look. You'd have to take out the insole to fix that problem.

Tts feels more comfortable. Although there's a bit more wiggle room and the knit won't hug your foot as previous models but your toes will not bulge out. Plus you can keep the insole intact.
Yeah. Im considering the bulging also. Thank you for your input.

I'm trying to hold off paying resale for 1.0s. Have a few pairs at or under retail but these are only going to become more scarce

already regret passing on a couple at decent prices. Now I'm talking myself into really stupid prices :smh:

I agree with this statement 100%. My .5 size down feel perfect but I have the toes bulging. When going tts it is Still there but not as noticeable. It's because of the thin PK. Never had that problem with the 1.0.

Took a few pics of my Kith UB today while in Tahoe. Wearing them right now and love the way they feel and look
Do they feel as roomy as NMD in the width if you size up half from your NMD pk size? This is the only thing that holds me back from buying another UB as they are always tight around the arch of my foot. I heard the neck is quite tight around the ankle, but just takes a couple of wear to loosen up?

If other know please chime in. Your help is much appreciated.

Last edited:
Do they feel as roomy as NMD in the width if you size up half from your NMD pk size? This is the only thing that holds me back from buying another UB as they are always tight around the arch of my foot. I heard the neck is quite tight around the ankle, but just takes a couple of wear to loosen up?

If other know please chime in. Your help is much appreciated.

So I wear a 9 in PK NMD and I'm these kith UB I'm a 9.5 (my normal UB size) and they are tight at the ankle area initially but it will loosen up and feel comfortable

Hadn't seen this posted yet...Looks like they might be going with a solid black cage on these
Solid cage might make me cop a pair. Oh I need to save!!!! 
mean.gif

Hadn't seen this posted yet...Looks like they might be going with a solid black cage on these
These went from a pass to an insta-cop if they come out with the solid black cage. From the looks of it, I am likely to pass on the White Noise and already passed on the Trace Cargo. Want these, the Gum Sole Olives and the Burgundy Wool. 

Man, I can't believe the crazy size differences people have with the 3.0's. I'm a TTS sz 12 with the 1.0's and I sized down a full size on the CNY 3.0. Minor toe bulge and tightness with my longer left foot but my slightly shorter right foot fits perfect with no toe bulge. I tried on sz 11.5 in the CNY 3.0 and the left foot fit better but my right foot had like 1 inch of toe space. Felt way too loose. 

Last edited:
Much better with the solid cage. Really haven't seen a translucent cage I like yet. Unfortunately now they look so similar to the CNY I'm not sure. I guess it will be another case of BNTL

How long does it take for your Boost's to start yellowing. I think mine start becoming noticeable on the 4th or 5th wear :smh: I need some sort of way to prevent it from happening, rather than to paint over it.

Back
Top Bottom