ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My comment was more directed towards the people who've been on the UB train from the beginning. As of late, the UB hype has exploded.. and the masses are all drawn to it. There's a larger market for UB's now than there ever was which is why they're mostly selling out. I should have been more clear when I said "people". Because I was referring to the sneakerheads who are on forums and have been following the UB before the hype train took over. 

I agree, unfortunately now everyone's chances of getting a pair they actually want at retail seem to be a coin flip at best

I think when people are talking about people "sleeping", it means some people in this thread who've been around for 1.0's/2.0's.  They find the comfort and look in those more pleasing than the 3.0 and are passing on a lot of these current pairs.

I wouldn't take it literally, as in overall that people are sleeping. 

Also, although the knitting is different, if I have the CB 1.0 and 2.0 or the triple white 1.0 or 2.0, I dont really see the need of getting their 3.0 counterparts. Like most in the thread, only the unique ones seem to be intriguing me so far (oreos, trace cargo, etc.)

My comment was more directed towards the people who've been on the UB train from the beginning. As of late, the UB hype has exploded.. and the masses are all drawn to it. There's a larger market for UB's now than there ever was which is why they're mostly selling out. I should have been more clear when I said "people". Because I was referring to the sneakerheads who are on forums and have been following the UB before the hype train took over. 
I gave them a chance but there are simply plenty in my UB rotation to include 3.0s for the sake of including them. they nice, I just prefer 1.0/2.0 fit to them. Plus now with this 93/17 being a home run for me, I have focused my attention/wallet to other pastures.

But by all means all y'all can fight over the 3.0s all you want. shouldn't be that difficult to cop them since people on eBay only reselling them for $20-$30 more than retail.

I gave them a chance but there are simply plenty in my UB rotation to include 3.0s for the sake of including them. they nice, I just prefer 1.0/2.0 fit to them. Plus now with this 93/17 being a home run for me, I have focused my attention/wallet to other pastures.

But by all means all y'all can fight over the 3.0s all you want. shouldn't be that difficult to cop them since people on eBay only reselling them for $20-$30 more than retail.
That we can agree on, EQT's are the real deal. 

Does Nordstrom ever get anything decent as far as UB's? I have some gift cards to burn.
That's where I copped my Gold Medals, so to answer your question: yes.
smokin.gif

Na. Like 3m...Some kind of pattern so they're not too plain.

UB 3.0

$162 shipped (sign up to website and get 10% off for reduced price). Also sign up for roadrunner 2 day free shipping service; free 30 day trial. Cancel anytime.

https://www.jackrabbit.com/womens-a..._medium=retargeting&utm_campaign=programmatic
but 3M is not white. Plus having all that will already contrast the busy knit. zebra/oreos looks fine as is. The cage is the only thing that throws the shoe off for me.

pic from my new mavic drone lol. this is just a screenshot from the preview on my phone, didnt download the real pic yet, but looking forward to taking advantage of the camera on this thing.

also...been wearing these since i got them friday night, so a full weekend of wear.

my god are they comfortable.  i mentioned in my last post about sizing that the only reason i would .5 up would be to compensate for the suede stiffness...they loosened up i dont even feel the slightest bit of pressure.

pic from my new mavic drone lol. this is just a screenshot from the preview on my phone, didnt download the real pic yet, but looking forward to taking advantage of the camera on this thing.

also...been wearing these since i got them friday night, so a full weekend of wear.

my god are they comfortable.  i mentioned in my last post about sizing that the only reason i would .5 up would be to compensate for the suede stiffness...they loosened up i dont even feel the slightest bit of pressure.
NICE!
pimp.gif
 mine just arrived this morning! how you liking the Mavic? I'm hearing V2 Mavic coming in spring so I was gonna hold out. May just need to take it to the PM's

Last edited:

NICE!
pimp.gif
 mine just arrived this morning! how you liking the Mavic? I'm hearing V2 Mavic coming in spring so I was gonna hold out. May just need to take it to the PM's
its truley awesome honestly. its been cold and windy here in NYC so im still getting used to it. havent flown as much as id like to.

like i said the picture quality i posted doesnt reflect the true quality because i didnt download the pic from the mavic yet.

not to hijack but i never used a drone before and i was up and flying less than a day. i did watch a TON of videos though so that helped.

i doubt the 2nd gen of the mavic will come that soon...DJI fumbled the release and people who purchased in november still havent received theirs yet. i wouldnt expect another one til holiday 2017.

if youre on the fence i would go for it if your ok with spending the money...1K+ is kind of a risk to take on something that can break or be lost or even something you dont have experience with, but im having a ton of fun with it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom