ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
These are actually pretty sick in person. Thought the green would be lighter but it's pretty dark. 5th ave store also had a line outside the door for the Pure Controls but I passed on those and I also think I was too late to get a pair anyway.
A lot of people buying this over there?

Ordered Oreos off fNL and used PP..got an error notification on FNL but an order receipt email from PP..

Called customer service and they said they can't pull up the order but I should wait 24hrs lol.

Anyone with wisdom know if this is a done deal or incoming L?

Don't even really need the shoes so if L..I'm not that mad. I never order anything off FNL with hype so I didn't know about the uncertainty lol
I had this happen to me on ADC with the OG NMDs. Never got a confirmation order from ADC but paypal went through. Was a L at the end :frown: But who knows, hopefully you luck out

A lot of people buying this over there?
Good amount of people. It's always funny to see people running to the store/down the stairs haha. Dudes with Champs/Footaction bags were just rushing to the wall to get their "size". I actually saw more people getting Oreos than the Night Cargos.

Last edited:

Ordered Oreos off fNL and used PP..got an error notification on FNL but an order receipt email from PP..

Called customer service and they said they can't pull up the order but I should wait 24hrs lol.

Anyone with wisdom know if this is a done deal or incoming L?

Don't even really need the shoes so if L..I'm not that mad. I never order anything off FNL with hype so I didn't know about the uncertainty lol
No FNL confirmation email or order confirmation in FNL history=L. 

Confirmation email is extreme key for ADC and FNL, because both sites are notorious for ghost orders/charges.

Thanks all. Not worried about the L, just didn't want 1345873 pending PP charges actually go through lol

Good amount of people. It's always funny to see people running to the store/down the stairs haha. Dudes with Champs/Footaction bags were just rushing to the wall to get their "size". I actually saw more people getting Oreos than the Night Cargos actually.
just so they can rush home and list them on stockx and make $15

They're not even gonna make 15 $ at this point, eBay is flooded with them.. and people haven't even gotten their pairs in yet from today's release

when i used paypal it cancelled my order, but i logged back in and used my CC and worked fine.. bought me my girl and my brothers girl a pair

Yeah they missed on the sole. A true gum sole and an olive heel cup would've made these must haves for me
nuff' said, I'm going back to real life s***t. You basically summarized everything that i would have rather have on the shoe.lol. Gonna cart for practice though.lmao

They're not even gonna make 15 $ at this point, eBay is flooded with them.. and people haven't even gotten their pairs in yet from today's release
mean.gif

Honestly don't get resell for anything below $300. What's that $15-20 gonna do for you? Unless you just don't want the shoes anymore and just want your money back.
Any money is good money. Just because you don't make hundreds of dollars reselling doesn't mean you're "failing"

i hate release mornings, dont any of yall work? :lol:

im trying to catch my real size on ADC now and keeping up with the thread is distracting :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom