ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If that will drop this month plus yeezys then there will be too much salt in this thread and the Yeezy thread this month. :lol:

Making a turn to Adidas now
Welcome to the dark side.
smokin.gif

Nice pickup.

Ehhhhhh too similar to zebras.... I'll still try but won't be mad if I strike out
These look very unimpressive here. They just look like every other grey UB...

It's no comparison for me- Much prefer the white/black weave of the Oreos. The weave on the Oreos are much more unique.

Last edited:
If that will drop this month plus yeezys then there will be too much salt in this thread and the Yeezy thread this month.
laugh.gif
Those SNS don't move me an inch bro 

Hideous af 

Did you note that the superstars have somewhat like a boost sole? 

Last edited:
Took the UB2s for a test run, and they KILLED my feet [emoji]128534[/emoji]. It hurt so bad that I had to make a pit stop and switch shoes SMH... I've never had running shoe cause me so much pain... I only lasted one mile at a 7:40 pace SMH

So much for the "best running shoe ever" [emoji]128529[/emoji]
Those damn UBs arches, definitely made for walking and even so they hurt some D: 

God damn , best running not for running just to stunt shoe ever 

Gonna cop the SNS UBs from my local tiny SNS shop since it's usually not that crowded and they should have a decent amount of pairs. Not sure at all if I'll keep them yet as I have some very mixed emotions about them. They're not even near the awesome 1.0 SNS pair.

I honestly don't understand who took the decision to put that ugly small piece of boost on the outside on some of the Superstar models. It just looks so out of place. Really really ugly in terms of design.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom