ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Filed a Paypal dispute for my 93/17s this morning

About 30 minutes later I got a shipping email from Oi Polloi

Funny how that works

Filed a Paypal dispute for my 93/17s this morning

About 30 minutes later I got a shipping email from Oi Polloi

Funny how that works
Oi Polloi are my people (I live 20 mins walk from the store) sorry to hear bout that - they've never let me down personally.

Oi Polloi are my people (I live 20 mins walk from the store) sorry to hear bout that - they've never let me down personally.
Nothing against them personally but after 6-7 days of no update and not responding to my emails I had to take some action

Personally I hate being THAT customer that complains and seems to make something out of nothing, I work in retail so I always try to be as understanding as possible 

Last edited:

Nothing against them personally but after 6-7 days of no update and not responding to my emails I had to take some action

Personally I hate being THAT customer that complains and seems to make something out of nothing, I work in retail so I always try to be as understanding as possible 
Plus them being international causes some anxiety.

From my experience, all boost and merch items from Europe I have had execellent experience.

Sweatshop,Size,Hanon,Triads,JD Sports. All with pretty fast shipping too.

Plus them being international causes some anxiety.

From my experience, all boost and merch items from Europe I have had execellent experience.

Sweatshop,Size,Hanon,Triads,JD Sports. All with pretty fast shipping too.
Only other Euro spot I've ever ordered from was CaliRoots

My order got here in a week from them but I'm not too much of a stickler for ETAs just as long as I'm guaranteed that the product I ordered will get here

Never ordered or even heard of them before this so there was def some anxiety playing a role

Last edited:
Likely list of retailers stocking the SNS x Social Status on the 18th

*oops on the double spoiler function ahah*
[table][tr][td]
Wish Atlanta LLC
[/td][td]
Atlanta, GA
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Nice Kicks
[/td][td]
Austin, TX
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Bodega
[/td][td]
Boston, MA
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Concepts
[/td][td]
Boston, MA
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
RSVP Gallery
[/td][td]
Chicago, IL
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
St. Alfred
[/td][td]
Chicago, IL
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Xhibition
[/td][td]
Cleveland
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Sneaker Politics
[/td][td]
Lafayette, LA
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Proper
[/td][td]
Long Beach, CA
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Shoe Gallery
[/td][td]
Miami, FL
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Addict
[/td][td]
Miami, FL
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Packer Shoes, Inc.
[/td][td]
New Jersey
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Concepts
[/td][td]
New York, NY
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Kith NYC
[/td][td]
New York, NY
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Cream
[/td][td]
Norfolk
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Barneys NYC (Madison Ave)
[/td][td]
NYC
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Dover Street Market NY
[/td][td]
NYC
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Ubiq / Mason
[/td][td]
Philadelphia, PA
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Social Status
[/td][td]
Pittsburg
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Undefeated
[/td][td]
San Francisco
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Undefeated
[/td][td]
Santa Monica
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
BAIT / Diamond Bar
[/td][td]
Seattle
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Commonwealth US
[/td][td]
Washington
[/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
Official Adidas shots of the upcoming collab

The SNS x Social Status Superstars blow the Bapes x Neighbourhoods out of the water.

Last edited:
Paint, no. But @iamdblr put me on a few days ago to dark knight sole dye, its a dye rather than a paint so i assume it wouldn't be as prone to chipping. I just bought some, havent used it yet tho, nor do i plan on using it on outsoles. However in researching the dye i seen multiple videos of people applying it to the bottom of various shoes so it seems it is possible. I imagine it would wear off as the rubber itself wears down from use. But it would last longer than a paint im assuming.

I do agree the oreos would look better with a black outsole, i hate white, its gets dirty and starts yellowing early if you dont clean it often. Since i ended up copping today afterall i may consider doing it but i dont wanna be the first to do it lol, seems like it wouldnt easily be able to be undone like a paint would.
Preciate ya

how am i wrong wtf? lol resellers mainly win in the end so plz stop wit dah memes lolz 

anyway 

Thanks for the info. It's mostly the length that I am wondering about. They would be worn with thin socks during the summer. I actually love leather insoles but it's all personal taste I guess :wink:
yeah i went tts on the naked like i do with all my UB. length works just the top of the toebox seems a little tighter and i feel like my toe pops out more. i usually hate and never take insoles out but might have to with this one since i dont want to go .5 up and have extra length make it look weird lol. 

how am i wrong wtf? lol resellers mainly win in the end so plz stop wit dah memes lolz 

anyway 

yeah i went tts on the naked like i do with all my UB. length works just the top of the toebox seems a little tighter and i feel like my toe pops out more. i usually hate and never take insoles out but might have to with this one since i dont want to go .5 up and have extra length make it look weird lol. 
The plastic toe guard in Naked's is different compared to other models I have the same problem

PSA on Shipping Confirmations

Practice some bloody patience!

It's been 1 day! ONE DAY since it dropped.

If you don't get a confirmation in over a week, then yes, worry.

Otherwise, just chill.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom