ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
•••HELP•••
••••••••••••••••••••
This might be a long stretch but does any one have an extra pair of original black laces for the nmd.
My tri color from adidas came with the lace tip chopped off. I don't want to send them back. If any one can help that would be great. Thanks.
Or any laces alternative that would work.

I tried the nmd thread but no one seem to give any feed back.

•••HELP•••
••••••••••••••••••••
This might be a long stretch but does any one have an extra pair of original black laces for the nmd.
My tri color from adidas came with the lace tip chopped off. I don't want to send them back. If any one can help that would be great. Thanks.

Might as well just purchase a set of laces of **************.com rather than someone sending you just one lace. And they sell shorter length NMD laces so it works out better for you. You'll spend like $9 

•••HELP•••
••••••••••••••••••••

https://www.**************.com/collections/nmd-shoe-laces/products/flat-nmd-32

Was there a StockX discount code floating around somewhere?  I'm looking to pull the trigger on some Trace Cargo's.

I'd be surprised if those SNS collab hit the same pricing as OG SNS... 
Highly doubt they will. Market is way more saturated with UBs than it was when tee times dropped. I also believe the production numbers will be higher.

Just sign up and they email you the 25$ coupon code. I got 1 just now that I will use on the oreos

Last edited:
SNS are super dope
smokin.gif
Awh man yea.. Wonder how it will be to cop those on the ****** SNS site...

Back on team NMD. Was able to find these for retail so I figure why not.

Was gonna post in the NMD thread but I don't even go in there anymore. Haven't bought a NMD since Monochrome PK white.

When did they start giving out Black boxes?
laugh.gif

Also, I dunno how y'all do no insoles. I had to put some UB insoles in them and they feel way better. Still a comfy shoe but still a few notches below UB and EQTs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom