ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gentlemen good evening. I'm going through my collection and I am going to post a photo of my top 5 BOOST shoes. No specific criteria to qualify, just top 5 in your collection. Who's down?

fire....hopefully i can trade my triple blacks for these blues or another pair of red devils. 

What?? But why 3x black for this? This is too blue imo. A tad one tone. Although 3x black seems worse hahaha. But the preds are the best. Classic.

damn thats a great price.

Didnt drisk34 drisk34 want these?

yessir, thanks for the tag man. I was able to grab a pair off ADC (they're the only to drop my actual size I think), would have gotten a pair here and returned the others, but they dont have my size.

LOL what's up with the constant "these look better in person" comments after every release. It's like these people are upset they wasted another $180+ on shoes they didn't really like/need because the hype got in their head so they keep telling themselves the shoe is actually nice lol
roll.gif

LOL what's up with the constant "these look better in person" comments after every release. It's like these people are upset they wasted another $180+ on shoes they didn't really like/need because the hype got in their head so they keep telling themselves the shoe is actually nice lol
roll.gif

Nice pickup. I love the color way and people are going to sleep on them over time. They fit me great, love that wider toebox area!

Yea people just care bout UBs n NMDs lol... The UBs is charging for 240cad here thats rediculous... The pure is less 40. I just go for the same size as the UB. Tried .5 down felt bit smaller but not much of a difference. Theres plenty of toe room tho.

Did my comment hit close to home? Sorry bro was meant to be light-hearted humour. Look forward to all the people hating on the yeezy 350 pull tabs to bust out the "looks better in person" next week lmao

Nah, you don't know me. Completely opposite. I hate 80% of anything too hyped, not because its hyped, but because i don't like them. Collabs? All ugly to me except for maybe 1, 2 tops.

Your comment was just silly. You never cop anything only to like them much more in hand? Can't people feel that way without them falling for hype? 50% of your posts have something to do with hype. Kanye this, Bieber that, Kanye this. Its apparent you hate anything hyped because its well, hyped. I think you care about that a lot. And thats fine.

You like Yeezy's, right? Seen you post about them. Are you buying because of hype or because you just like them? I'm going to bet you say you like them. In turn, I'll say you only like them because of hype. I'm wrong, right?

93/17 just arrived and glad i went .5 up. May have been too tight at TTS.

And i love the tongue. Its something different and i thought it was going to be uncomfortable.

Adidas got me with this line. **Shakes fist at screen.

93/17 just arrived and glad i went .5 up. May have been too tight at TTS.

And i love the tongue. Its something different and i thought it was going to be uncomfortable.

Adidas got me with this line. **Shakes fist at screen.

You dont think theres a lot of extra toe room going .5 up?

You dont think theres a lot of extra toe room going .5 up?

definitely more room. But i don't mind that. I'd rather have more toe room than tight in the mid foot area. I can;t stand that. Its like that uncomfortable feeling you get when you had to wear wool sweaters as a kid. Not the same feeling but same annoyance.

Back
Top Bottom