ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Took a quick snap. These will undoubtedly be met with mixed opinions.

View media item 2322554

Honestly it's a dope colorway

For a woman

Hence is a women's only color lol

I copped them for my girl and once I got them in hand I was like yea this is an insanely feminine shoe even more so than pics made it seem

But of course some dudes are really trying to pull these off with great failure lol

Just like dudes tried to do wth the tri color nmd women's drop which ironically is easier to pull off than these

Tri color women nmd dropped it was like $400 then no one cared to cop and resell is now what retail plus shipping lol

I actually think the women's blue color that dropped looks better

Honestly it's a dope colorway

For a woman

Hence is a women's only color lol

I copped them for my girl and once I got them in hand I was like yea this is an insanely feminine shoe even more so than pics made it seem

But of course some dudes are really trying to pull these off with great failure lol

Just like dudes tried to do wth the tri color nmd women's drop which ironically is easier to pull off than these

Tri color women nmd dropped it was like $400 then no one cared to cop and resell is now what retail plus shipping lol

I actually think the women's blue color that dropped looks better

All good tho... Just like Ash purps are womens only colorway...

I just can't wear pink shoes because it's kinda hard to match with other things other thank pink. Reason why I was never into buying UB colors like neon.

Yeah... no way I could pull off a pink shoe 
laugh.gif

Call it sexist if you want, but no way I'm rocking pink shoes, pants, or shirt as a man. Only exception is pink dress shirt or some cancer awareness thing. 

Last edited:
I wear pink with black lol
Yeah but then it's just limited to the same outfit every time :\ I try not to buy loud shoes anymore so I can wear them with everything. Like pink shoes with a blue tee feels off to me.

Yeah... no way I could pull off a pink shoe 
laugh.gif

Call it sexist if you want, but no way I'm rocking pink shoes, pants, or shirt as a man. Only exception is pink dress shirt or some cancer awareness thing. 
You can't say you won't rock pink then proceed to say you'd rock pink 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom