ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This pic does MGs no justice. Makes them look like the worst of the 3 when i think theyre the best

TC is really nice. It has unique heel cup with nylon part(1st time on UB), metal lace aglets(like J&D UB), waxed laces and waxed PK upper surface too(i think, also like J&D ub.

Definitely worthy of the LTD label.

Im curious does the NC comes with the LTD label? Not that it has anything to do with being LTD = nicer. Haven't seen the NC in hand yet so i cant say which is nicer. And even then that would be totally subjective.

Night cargos do NOT have the LTD label.

I take it we don't have a link for the Silver Super Bowl UB's  dropping tomorrow right? At least not from what I've been able to find.

alotta people fooled thinking it would look like this heavily filtered pic! hahaha not even close...
but hey you still got some in total denial about the dullness... its the year of alternative facts :D

View media item 2322762
alotta people fooled thinking it would look like this heavily filtered pic! hahaha not even close...
but hey you still got some in total denial about the dullness... its the year of alternative facts :D

View media item 2322762

It's against the rules to talk bad about night cargos here ... don't be silly or juvenile lol... trace > night ...

So I'm thinking of pulling the trigger soon on the UB RC's but don't have the funds at the moment. Do you guys think the resale will just keep going up as time goes by? Like what happened with the UB SNS?

So I'm thinking of pulling the trigger soon on the UB RC's but don't have the funds at the moment. Do you guys think the resale will just keep going up as time goes by? Like what happened with the UB SNS?

I'm speculating here, but I think the hype will soon level off. If everything Adidas and Boost keeps climbing then I don't know what is going on in this world.

I'm speculating here, but I think the hype will soon level off. If everything Adidas and Boost keeps climbing then I don't know what is going on in this world.
Here's to hoping. With that said, UB RC size 12 - nothing over 400 is an ok deal right? or is that a stretch?

Last edited:

I would get them sooner than later, or if you find them for a good price I wouldn't wait if you really want them. Seems like hype for collabs is high.

I ended up paying resale ~320 a while ago, haven't seen any in my size (11.5-12) for under 375 recently. 

Last edited:

I would get them sooner than later, or if you find them for a good price I wouldn't wait if you really want them. Seems like hype for collabs is high.

I ended up paying resale ~320 a while ago, haven't seen any in my size (11.5-12) for under 375 recently. 
Thanks guys, repped

Question: are the inserts on the UB RC's removable? 

Last edited:

Passed on the TCS when I had the chance... Really regretting it now. Seen em in person and they dope AF. I'm hoping to catch a restock.

After seeing these "Boost commandments"...

I really can't be a part of this boost god non-sense.

Y'all some weirdos. 

still not seeing any on feets for the night cargos. I managed to get the last pair at 5th ave but still want to see yalls pics lol 

still not seeing any on feets for the night cargos. I managed to get the last pair at 5th ave but still want to see yalls pics lol 
mean.gif
 Why not post yours since you already have it.

Yeah... I was feeling the heavily-filtered pictures of the Night Cargos. Seems like they're a lot lighter in person.

Back
Top Bottom