ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man those silvers ain't got no alibi.

They ugly.

Looking like someone got busy with some silver krylon.

Looking like the mad max inhaler silver spray stuff all over some shoes.

Bad job adidas.

Both are good, Trace has more hits of Tan and Night is a darker green (of course).
Prefer the Trace with its hits of tan, a little bit more olive and less dark/forest green.

The military tongue tab, the heel cup, the "waxed" laces..... the all shoe is way better imo...

The military tongue tab, the heel cup, the "waxed" laces..... the all shoe is way better imo...

Yeah the small details on the TC's really allows me to ignore the night cargos altogether.

If adidas has just kept it real and gone with a darker cage for the Night cargos, they would have been really great. Instead, I just see them as take down versions of a cooler shoe.

Looking for some feedback from NT. I'm thinking about picking up a pair of Adidas Eqt Support 93/17. This will be my first shoe with boost. I mainly wear J's. How do these Adidas Eqt Support 93/17 fit compared to J's TTS? I have a wide left foot. In running shoes I normally go half or full size up.

Looking for some feedback from NT. I'm thinking about picking up a pair of Adidas Eqt Support 93/17. This will be my first shoe with boost. I mainly
wear J's. How do these Adidas Eqt Support 93/17 fit compared to J's TTS? I have a wide left foot. In running shoes I normally go half or full size up.

I went with TTS. Half sz up could work also but felt a lil long. I have the same problem.

Last edited:
So I'm thinking of pulling the trigger soon on the UB RC's but don't have the funds 
This pic has them looking nooooooice
pimp.gif
Is resale going to be crazy with these? I know I won't have a chance on copping at retail so just preparing myself

So I'm thinking of pulling the trigger soon on the UB RC's but don't have the funds 

Is resale going to be crazy with these? I know I won't have a chance on copping at retail so just preparing myself
I'm wondering too what the resale will be.. Hope i can cop at retail though.

there are already pairs of those on goat. i see them at like 5-600. im dont know how people get pairs early like that. theyll probably drop a bit after the release then go up again due to hype.

Going to try and get the grey 3.0s today..

I know it's probably been said countless times, but how do 3.0 fit compared to 1.0 and 2.0? All my 1.0 and 2.0 are 11.5. Should I get the same in 3.0, or half size down?

Going to try and get the grey 3.0s today..

I know it's probably been said countless times, but how do 3.0 fit compared to 1.0 and 2.0? All my 1.0 and 2.0 are 11.5. Should I get the same in 3.0, or half size down?
tts

Back
Top Bottom