ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Those are nice, and I didn't like the mystery greys to begin with
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

This is pretty creative idea. Not my cup of tea but heskicks did a pretty good job. I wonder if anyone tried removing the heel cups yet. Curious to see if it's just knit under there. The cups are really the only thing I'm eh about with my pair.

Do a lot of you guys double up on ultra boost? or one pair is good enough for most
Haven't doubled up on a single pair of UBs, but I like having a number of different color ways to rotate 

Edit: I keep forgetting I doubled up on the RC UBs haha, just that one pair though. 

Last edited:
Do a lot of you guys double up on ultra boost? or one pair is good enough for most
I have on a few that i really like and then just end up getting rid of the double eventually because i don't really need it. Now i don't double up

I have 4 pairs of my two favorites. I think it's time I sell some in exchange for something else I like. Even if it means giving up 3 pairs for 1.

I doubled up on black and white 1.0s. Since we're about to hit 2 years, I might grab another since I'm not into 2.0 or 3.0

Haven't doubled up on a single pair of UBs, but I like having a number of different color ways to rotate 

Edit: I keep forgetting I doubled up on the RC UBs haha, just that one pair though. 

I have on a few that i really like and then just end up getting rid of the double eventually because i don't really need it. Now i don't double up

Yeah I was thinking most people don't double up since they have different rotations unless you really beat your ultra boost

Joe Buck looks like a young Donald Trump hahahahha. He looks terrible

Last edited:
Yeah, I have done so in the past on my favorite/most worn cws, but I am trying to stop myself from doubling up in the future unless I really love a pair.

Last edited:
If this was the right thread whoever bet on atl leading at half is super lit now :lol:

Back
Top Bottom