ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
what is your true size? I think you just need to stretch them out a little.
I usually go between 11.5 and 12 depending on the material of the knit. It's not that they don't fit it's just that they are more snug then I prefer and my wide *** foot is bulging which in all white doesn't look great.

Take the insoles out.
I'm not usually a fan of that feel but I'll def give it a shot. Like I said above it's more so the look on foot that bugs me but we'll see

I wear my 1.0s a ton because they're one of my favorites. I've washed them numerous times. I really wish I had double or tripled up back then. I know I'm going to have to retire them one day and that's gonna suck lol. What are DS pairs going for now a days anyway? You really should be able to just go pick up a pair from the store like you can all white AF1's, that would be ideal.

That's why I was really happy trying on the oreos today because, while they're not the OG 1.0 whites they are pretty cool looking and a suitable replacement for when mine inevitably have to be retired one day.
At this point you pretty much can go into a store and get some form of white UB but it's going to be whatever the current pattern is. I have White 3M 2.0s which are cool but def not the same vibe as all white 1.0 with the black outsole. Such a fire shoe. As much as I'm liking some of the 3.0s, as I'm typing this I'm re-realizing how great the 1.0 is and will always be.

I usually go between 11.5 and 12 depending on the material of the knit. It's not that they don't fit it's just that they are more snug then I prefer and my wide *** foot is bulging which in all white doesn't look great.

I'm not usually a fan of that feel but I'll def give it a shot. Like I said above it's more so the look on foot that bugs me but we'll see

At this point you pretty much can go into a store and get some form of white UB but it's going to be whatever the current pattern is. I have White 3M 2.0s which are cool but def not the same vibe as all white 1.0 with the black outsole. Such a fire shoe. As much as I'm liking some of the 3.0s, as I'm typing this I'm re-realizing how great the 1.0 is and will always be.
Yeah the 1.0 with the black sole is the best because the outsole looks nice for far far longer.

You can page translate man.
laugh.gif
Hahaha. Did the conversion its about $173.

Hello guys, do you happen to know the terms and conditions of Adidas employee discount when buying online? Is there a limitation in terms of the items you can purchase per month? Thanks!

So, it's been confirmed SNS is doing a random release anywhere from 12 AM (3 PM PST or 6 PM EST) CET time onward. What about Social Status though? Have they noted anything yet? 12 AM EST? 

So, it's been confirmed SNS is doing a random release anywhere from 12 AM (3 PM PST or 6 PM EST) CET time onward. What about Social Status though? Have they noted anything yet? 12 AM EST? 
random drop hey 

gonna have to stay by the pc 

Thanks for the advice, appreciate it. How do you think the paint would hold up directly on the PK? Honestly, i already removed the stripes from one shoe and i can't seem to get the glue residue off completely (i have the black tricos) and was thinking of salvaging the project with some 3M lol

You would need a fabric medium to mix with the paint to paint the knit. It does stiffin it up tho and takes a few coats to achieve anything. Idk how easy/hard it would be to getvstraight stripes even with tape because it might bleed. Heres an example of some knit I blacked out on my kva

View media item 2324938
View media item 2324939
Also about the glue. Is it like a layer still or just some leftover residue? If its still thick I just wet it down with acetone then scraped it with my nail or like a credit card. If its just residue put the acetone onto it then take a toothbrush and rub it back and forth and it will create the glue that is in the knit to ball up then you can pick it out. Just make sure you use enough acetone.

Back
Top Bottom