ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I had no idea it was 1.5 for women. 

right, i ordered the qasa elles for my girl thinking the UK 7 was going to be a US 7.5
Yeah, UK doesn't differ in designation between men's and women's. It's a nice, much simpler way of sizing. Bummer you ordered ended up with the incorrect size, though. Hopefully you can return/exchange.

When i ended up scoring Red October's and the midsole paint job was one of the worst i've seen, I just accepted that it's how it is.  I even had the red midsole paint on the air bubble and they smelled weird.  Probably the worst QC i've seen so far.
lolol yo i still got dryer sheets in my box somewhere in the room. The smell was really bad 

prolly still smell 3 years later. I haven't took them out the box in a long time tho 

Thx, just bought a pair , really appreciated 
glasses.gif

Yeah, UK doesn't differ in designation between men's and women's. It's a nice, much simpler way of sizing. Bummer you ordered ended up with the incorrect size, though. Hopefully you can return/exchange.
For a second i thought i was fine since i wanted a 7.5 US but it's still the women version i'm pretty sure they're too big for her. Nah they're pretty much gone from 18montrose, they didn't offer free returns either. 

Last edited:

eqt super overrated in comfort, the upper not comfortable at all.. only the soles are worth raving over
dont own the shoes, but that's what i thought.

from the pics of the "teardowns" people were saying it had less boost than UB. Less boost=less comfort?

so insoles are what make the shoes more comfortable?

from the pics of the "teardowns" people were saying it had less boost than UB. Less boost=less comfort?

I also don't understand how people can proclaim "they're more comfortable than UB's" after wearing them for a few days or less. At least break them in before making comparisons
laugh.gif

I would say so. I feel like this is why people say UBs are more comfortable than NMDs. It's really just a difference that one shoe has midsole and the other doesn't. 

Still disagree about them being more comfortable than UB. They might feel that way at first with all that boost but i didn't like the way the uppers felt at all. 

Nice!

Am i the only one left who worries about denim stains on shoes?
laugh.gif
I'm to the point where I'll only wear dark colored models with denim. Creams, OG whites, etc only get worn with shorts
ohwell.gif

Last edited:

That's what I was thinking as well. I don't have a pair but the curiosity got me and been trying to get one for retail. The design is ok and not as sleek as NMD or UBs. I'm thinking it's the new OrthoLite insole. Has anyone tried taking those out of the EQTs and putting them in a NMD or UB? I heard they are glued in but probably can still be removed carefully.

The good thing about those colors is they're summer colors so they look good with shorts
Time to do extra calf raises. [emoji]128528[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom