ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

i forgot that LCing something was a "hand out"

but thanks dad ill be sure to try it out, i guess Bing isn't that good after all
Yes because a wise person actually took the time to research and develop experience to LC a shoe and not beg for answers.

But it's ok son, you'll learn one day.

How many damn states does Fedex have to travel through before reaching SF,  CA?  My shoes are on a nationwide journey, literally.

ADC screw me by shipping mine via slow fedex home method, instead of my chosen expedited shipping.  Shady.

How many damn states does Fedex have to travel through before reaching SF,  CA?  My shoes are on a nationwide journey, literally.

ADC screw me by shipping mine via slow fedex home method, instead of my chosen expedited shipping.  Shady.
I had UPS ship something that was already in CA back to NJ because they mismanaged my package. And there was no kind of apology or credit. Came back from NJ just as slow as it did to get to CA initially.

EDIT: Also too they are probably rerouting a lot of packages due to weather in the East. Yea us Bay Area folk know nothing about that.

Last edited:

FedEx once sent my yeezy's to Canada before it reached me in SF

Wait was that a AF1 LC that I saw in here?
Today was just one of those days.

-Mr. Dad shoe decides to bless us with opinions we don't care about

-Dude wanting us to keep him company while he tries to check out on Yeezys

-AF1 LC

On the bright side there was an UB or 2 personal pick up posted so it wasn't all nothingness here.

People with Kith UB

Go 1.0 sizing (.5 up) or TTS?

Disregard that the collar is tight. I have both a 10 and a 10.5 and I don't feel like going through the effort of trying them on so which one should I keep lol

I wear a 10.5 in 1.0, but my creams are a 10 and I wear them without the insoles.
My 1.0s are 10 and my Kith are 10.

EDIT:  My TTS is 10.

Last edited:
Did we really just get a AF1 LC in here?

Man, this is a landmark day for the Boost Thread @jpac1738
 @drisk34
 :lol:

Look at what he wrote though:

"not familiar with nike/jordan as this is my first pair ill ever own". Hope he's referring to just this model.

not familiar with nike/jordan as this is my first pair ill ever own, can understand why you're rattled but its a bit excessive. If i had just gotten an answer i would have been in and out with one post but it seems like everyone here enjoys the thread being flooded

Excessive is when you keep replying and continue the conversation. Rattled? No, you pi$$ed him off.

I have yet to have a bad experience from DHL. They've handled my shipments from all across the world (UK / Asia / Australia) and arrive fast with no damage to my packages.

Can't say the same for USPS / UPS / FedEx.

Have a question maybe asked a million times.
I wear 11.5 UB if I remove the Insole would I fit a sz 11?
I'm getting a good deal on some solar yellows. That's the reason I'm asking
TIA...

Have a question maybe asked a million times.
I wear 11.5 UB if I remove the Insole would I fit a sz 11?
I'm getting a good deal on some solar yellows. That's the reason I'm asking
TIA...
Yes but the overall feel to me is gonna feel different. Unless you have taken out insoles in other UBs, you should be fine.

Good luck on the deal.

How's the comfort on the Pusha T EQT's in comparison to UB's?

Considering getting a pair for a friend. 

Back
Top Bottom