ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mac and PG are brothers? Damn my brother probably wouldn't even come do raffles with me if I asked him. 

Hahaha yeah man. We stay assisting each other... Like that SNS he's wearing. :lol: He assist me on the 750 GITD and this. I assist him on SNS and Olive V2s. Best assist for me tho is the pic in my avi. :lol:

******* right! I just won the Sivasdescalzo raffle, first raffle W!

Great start to the weekend.
nthat.gif

My SNS is already in my city just after 3 days. Im gonna order everything from EU from now on lol. It gets here faster than US stores. 

yeezy releases make me sick.  I've managed to cart the past 3 and havnt checked out once.  got all the way to the final checkout page today, and got the ban page.  confirm charge on my paypal card, no confirmation from adidas 
mean.gif

always makes me scared for the next UB release I want

Last edited:
Picked up my two pairs today with ease and got through ADC on mobile, CC checkout was stuck loading but switched to PayPal and worked immediately.

Time to enjoy the weekend. :smokin

I got these V2's in the mail the other day and something caught my eye. I was wondering if this is considered a defect, or just something that is normal due to the nature of the primeknit. The striping on the inside of the left shoe is extremely subtle unless I stretch the primeknit or hit it with the flash light, while the right shoe is very visible. What do you guys thin
my reds are like this. its kindve annoying because its one of my favorite features of the shoe but o well lol

Back
Top Bottom