ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sorry if i missed it , but sizing on sns 3.0 , is it 3.0 sizing or different? just wondering as the knit looked different current 3.0 (is it as stretchy?) should i go back to my 1.0/2.0 size which is .5 bigger than my 3.0?

at least me mentioning yeezys was still adidas and boost, ya'll take that to the NB thread and id be happy to supply info on them. now lets move on.

at least me mentioning yeezys was still adidas and boost, ya'll take that to the NB thread and id be happy to supply info on them. now lets move on.

Like I said, if we cant talk about burgers then we cant talk anything outside boost.

Kiths today. These are slowly becoming my favorite UBs. So incredibly comfy and warm during this cold weather. They turn heads everywhere too. I've been asked about them by several sneaker interested people who work in the stores where I usually shop. That hasn't really happened with any other shoes I've worn, at least not nearly as often as when I wear these.

View media item 2330178

Kiths today. These are slowly becoming my favorite UBs. So incredibly comfy and warm during this cold weather. They turn heads everywhere too. I've been asked about them by several sneaker interested people who work in the stores where I usually shop. That hasn't really happened with any other shoes I've worn, at least not nearly as often as when I wear these.

View media item 2330178

Man im tryna get rid of mine. I think I lost the fascination for them, maybe its the MC part.

Trace Cargos ever really release?

A while ago some one post a link on some white paint in form of a pen. It seem to work good boost midsole..
Apreciate for any help..

Back
Top Bottom