ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Since people keep saying Creams are the most overrated UB...what is the most underrated UB? I don't own them, but I'm going to say the Royal 1.0 comes to mind.

They were mostly Retro Jordans. Nothing extrenely rare, but they were DS and it was hard to even get retail for them. All I'm insinuating is that if our economy gets hit that hard again, expect the same this time around.

Common sense is rare around these parts.

These UBs fetching $20 profit if it's not a 'X' collab.

A lot of people gonna wake up on day and want to recoup on $180 adidas

I'd like to see more Ultra Boosts with covered boost (like the yeezys) - I'm pretty clumsy on my feet and seem to take chunks out of my boost lol, need that outer sole protection. Surprised I've yet to see it in any other collabs yet.

Think the Miami ones are best out of all the school ones.
Better than the home state for sure.

awesome price for those Miami's.  

Wow round 2 just posted a steal on their Ig, wonder if it is a typo. Miami hurricane Pe in a size 12 for 300. Looked deadstock too. I'm sure it is long gone right now. Wish I lived in LA
View media item 2330798

Hit up roundtwoproxy on IG if you wanna grab those... dude is solid and will grab them for ya for an extra $20-30.

Appreciate it and repped. I know I tagged you in a post about it the other day but for some reason my notifications are screwed up and I miss if someones quotes me sometimes. Either way thanks (again maybe)
laugh.gif
No problem!  If quality and uniqueness is what you are after, look no further.

Even though the creams are overrated, I think they are the best looking pair of ultra boosts to release. I also don't believe any pair of shoes is worth paying over retail for, so maybe if I wear these enough, they'll eventually turn into creams?

View media item 2330937

How do you guys feel about the new pattern/material of the 1.0/2.0 vs 3.0? I'm a little late to the game. 

Even though the creams are overrated, I think they are the best looking pair of ultra boosts to release. I also don't believe any pair of shoes is worth paying over retail for, so maybe if I wear these enough, they'll eventually turn into creams?

View media item 2330937

Man I love this color way but personally I can't do white shoes, and I can't justified having siting in my closet. So pases over to my brother in law.
I know I would ruined them with in the first wear.

You should assume everything will be a hard cop at this point imo. Unless it's some red ugliness or something, prepare in advance

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom