ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Once Consortium releases, these should drop to 300s range. I don't see anybody copping to rock.

Tell that to anyone above a size 12. Consortium releases cap out at 11.5 or 12 at most locations. Paying resale after the first drop is only time to get in before the prices get nuts. These sns x ss will follow the same pattern as the kith UB

I mean, yeah, but just cause everyone else calls them the wrong name, doesnt make it right..it just means everyones wrong lol 

The UB 1.0 double whites with black soles is a mouthful, even tho its an accurate description. J&D have never been triple whites to me, even when they released;i still considered them the white J&D. The triple white moniker seems to be used on various, all white shoes, with hints of black or hints of other muted colors, Just like EVERY black/red siloed colorway, eventually became breds for Jordan Brand.

OG Whites-i like that and will be referring to them as that from here on out-no sarcasm. Cheers NT [emoji]127867[/emoji]

Last edited:
Heres my comparison video of the Trace Cargos Vs the Night Cargos if anyone is interested

nice comparison video. Better review than than CNY EQT. thumbs up.

Only thing I would correct in your video is that Night Cargos don't have gum bottoms. They're just regular tan soles. Real gum bottoms can be found on the recent NMD gum pack

gum soles are easily distinguishable like translucent soles

3.0s are SO comfortable..wore oreos today- softest boost I've worn along with 93/17s

@Nonheinous getting put to work on PS. Someone owes this man a drink. Or smoke. Or both. :smile:

@jpac- nonheinous' "SNS 3.0" would sell like hotcakes. So [emoji]128293[/emoji]

Last edited:
Everyone been talking about the 1.0's, TW....errr Double White with Black Sole :wink: 

Mine are still DS, absolutely not thinking of selling, but I'll pull them out this summer. Got em when 1st released from local FinishLine

I went with my Ultraboost 1.0/2.0 size. But to me the Ultraboost definitely had a more snug fit.

FYI these also look kinda bulky on feet.
93/17 are bulky in perception. Not as low profile as UBs but still low-profile compared to regular lifestyle shoes like NBs and/or Asics.

The monstrous boost might make it seem bulky but I don't mind because they are definitely more comfortable than UBs.

However, support/responsiveness and all-round silhouette is a different story.

Has anyone seen the wool gray 1.0s with the Boost dyed black? If so, can you post a pic? I'm thinking about giving a couple of my pairs of the dye treatment because of yellowing.

Everyone been talking about the 1.0's, TW....errr Double White with Black Sole :wink: 

Mine are still DS, absolutely not thinking of selling, but I'll pull them out this summer. Got em when 1st released from local FinishLine
These are a 2015 pair. The stripes match the off-white cross stitch.

All the 2016 pairs cage is pure white.

I thought it was just because my FTL pair was older and just slowly dying on ice but your FNL pair seems to have the same CW differences.

Back
Top Bottom