ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
theres been many releases on Frenzy, all the yeezys so far starting with the Beluga V2. Then some of the collab UB's (kith's, naked) has also ended up on Frenzy. 

me too iphones pay for themselves if you hit on these a couple of their exclusive releases like ovos, or this frenzy or when snkrs was first poppin. app makers treat android bad.
Yeah, I had an iPhone5 then switched to LG that crapped on me in less than a year, went back to my iPhone5 then now on S7edge.  Trying to decide to wait on the next one or just go for the iphone7 now...  That way I can download some of those "exclusive" iphone apps for copping.  I liked the droid when it worked with the gps spoofing for confirmed...  gave me .000000000001% chance of hitting... 
laugh.gif

theres been many releases on Frenzy, all the yeezys so far starting with the Beluga V2. Then some of the collab UB's (kith's, naked) has also ended up on Frenzy. 
Damn, didnt know that...  Definitely switching ASAP to iPhone 
roll.gif

That's my bad then. I guess I haven't seen anything released because I don't have the app. Just have never seen anyone say "I hit on Frenzy" but I guess it's the same as hitting with the store since it's connected.

Any word on triple black 3.0s release date yet?

Didn't they release in mexico a while ago
supposedly March 1st

That's my bad then. I guess I haven't seen anything released because I don't have the app. Just have never seen anyone say "I hit on Frenzy" but I guess it's the same as hitting with the store since it's connected.
yeah the app has been a crapshoot because very few people hit on there. I wouldn't exactly buy a new phone just to take advantage of an app. Kith released their yeezys on there and the app was a mess so Kith pulled a switcheroo and dropped on their site instead

supposedly March 1st

yeah the app has been a crapshoot because very few people hit on there. I wouldn't exactly buy a new phone just to take advantage of an app. Kith released their yeezys on there and the app was a mess so Kith pulled a switcheroo and dropped on their site instead
Yeah I don't plan on switching over lol. I'm good with my Nexus 6p.

looks like alot of success on that frenzy drop :smokin

i forced myself to go for a run so I would forget about it :lol:

Congrats to you IOS users lol. Have never really seen things released on Frenzy, at least in this thread since I've been here. I guess this doesn't usually happen?
First I've seen do a Frenzy release was Kith...  
honestly, once alot of the kinks are ironed out and Android releases, I'm expecting alot of shops to start using Frenzy more often.

I saw somewhere that Frenzy is a product from Shopify so it's likely being sold pretty hard by Andy Oliver and the Shopify Plus team to the sneaker sites on the platform.

oh okay, never tried to run in mine. but thanks for the replies
If you decide to run in them I'd stick to the track. That's where they held up the best but still weren't that great. They were terrible when running on concrete and hard surfaces.

supposedly March 1st

I think it's worth clarifying. Yes most Yeezys have been on Frenzy, but that was being sold by a shop called Off The Hook in Montreal. The stock is very limited from OTH so not many people hit.

This Frenzy sale came straight from Social Status, so the stock was much larger and lots of people hit on NT and on Twitter.

As more retailers adopt to Frenzy I think it would be worth looking into. 

For running: Flyknit racers>>>>>UBs
And according to avid runners on this thread+FKR thread, Asics and another company i can't recall, make the BEST running shoes on the market.
UBs are awesome for walking/casual wear:smile:

Back
Top Bottom