ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I asked before but I don't recall getting an answer

Did the kolors ultra boost 3.0 (black boost gold heel) + bape x neighborhood susperstar boost drop in the us already?

The release date for the bapes was feb 4, but I didn't see it any site I normally visit. I still can't find info on the kolors collab.

I asked before but I don't recall getting an answer

Did the kolors ultra boost 3.0 (black boost gold heel) + bape x neighborhood susperstar boost drop in the us already?

The release date for the bapes was feb 4, but I didn't see it any site I normally visit. I still can't find info on the kolors collab.

Kolor ultra boost dropped in NYC on Friday at adidas on 5th.

Was it that easy? I tried and failed hard. This is coming from a person that got through ADC for both pairs of the recent V2 350. I thought the SNS x SS was way harder.

no 2 drops are ever equal. its only "easy" when you're able to cop, and "hard" when you miss out.

FC is usually a bad place to price check/cop
while I tend to agree, StockX and Goat are actually higher than FC..
indifferent.gif

I don't think that's what he was getting at but I could be wrong.

The drop wasn't remotely easy, if anyone thinks it was they got lucky.
Social Status was a bot fest thanks to shopify. Anyone who got through manually was insanely lucky. They did a frenzy app re-release yesterday but you had to be on instagram or reading your instagram updates at the right time to know about it. Then, you had to hope your app wasn't having the shipping address glitch that occurred this past Saturday with the V2 Breds release. 

SNS was just about luck on whether you could cart or not. I imagine some bots ate on SNS as well though. Would have been nice if SS or SNS pulled a "Yeezy Supply" with the website url change. Threw the bots off this past Saturday. 

Last edited:
I couldn't hit on SNS either, I feel like if I hadn't clicked on the superstar link first i could've had a good chance on social status, I remember a couple regulars got through right away.

SNS on the other hand I never got through, forgot about trying mobile though.

Anyone get 

Sportsshoes just shipped the oreos! $165.00 shipped to cali...  so glad i waited :smile:
Bike-Discount from Germany shipped my Oreos too. Around $160-163 shipped. 

On another note, people getting Yeezy cancellations from YS for ordering multiples? Has that been discussed in this thread already? Didn't want to go back to that Y thread. 

Last edited:
Anyone get 
Bike-Discount from Germany shipped my Oreos too. Around $160-163 shipped. 

On another note, people getting Yeezy cancellations from YS for ordering multiples? Has that been discussed in this thread already? Didn't want to go back to that Y thread. 

When did you order your oreos?

Back
Top Bottom