ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
depends which version too, they all fit different.
Yeah but he also has a narrow foot. What people call their TTS is usually a half size bigger than what the brannock device reads. Would the length of an 11.5 be good enough for him? I feel like his toe would be hitting the plastic piece at the end of the toebox if he went 11.5

Last edited:
Becareful Becareful Becareful Becareful Becareful

The UltraBOOST SNS x SoscialStatus size very Big. 

i do a 10 US but i take a 9,5 US so down .5

Hey Folks,

How we all doing? I'm fairly new to Ultra Boost. Was in San Francisco about two months ago and decided to check out an Adidas store and tried on a pair of core black 3.0's and by far the most comfortable shoe I've tried on (I'm sure you hear this statement a lot), but yeah amazing. Bought that pair and ever since It's gotten addicting. My collection so far:

Core black 3.0

Trace Cargo 3.0

3M 2.0

Neon 1.0 (found these at a local running store on clearance since the owner shared with me he no longer carried ultra boost and managed to get the last pair)

Quick question for you all, do you prefer a snug fit with these ultra boost or would you rather have the toe room? TTS I am a 12, but all my shoes with the expectation of the 1.0s are 11.5, the 1.0s are 12.5. They fit fine, but I feel like the initial first wear they are a bit tight at first.

I wish yeezy drops were like this.. 
laugh.gif

My silvers fit perfect TTS 10.5

I would go TTS If your unsure n gage it after that

also depends on the socks ya wear, but i wear Adi Socks w/ UB's

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom