ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thanks for the new pic(s). Link was posted a few times earlier in the thread, HB UBs kinda been the main topic of discussion round these parts all day.
No problem, I saw that earlier but wanted to show other angles of the HB UBs.

Thanks for the new pic(s). Link was posted a few times earlier in the thread, HB UBs kinda been the main topic of discussion round these parts all day.
No problem, I saw that earlier but wanted to show other angles of the HB UBs.
No doubt, just wanted to make sure you didn't miss the earlier info. Sounds like they're dropping Dec. 18th! Wish I could see them in person before I decide to cop or not, will probably just end up scooping & deciding once I have them in hand.

No doubt, just wanted to make sure you didn't miss the earlier info. Sounds like they're dropping Dec. 18th! Wish I could see them in person before I decide to cop or not, will probably just end up scooping & deciding once I have them in hand.
Appreciate you looking out, repped. Same or at least see these on feet to help decide if I'm going to cop or not. Do you think these will be slim like a flyknit racer?

Im making an order in adidas i recieve this 15% off coupon , but im not really sure where i submit it and what is the code? I tried to put the code in promo codes but it said it wasnt right... Its basically my first time shopping online for adidas...also is the code long?? ... Please pm me with info

Last edited:
Im making an order in adidas i recieve this 15% off coupon , but im not really sure where i submit it and what is the code? I tried to put the code in promo codes but it said it wasnt right... Its basically my first time shopping online for adidas...also is the code long?? ... Please pm me with info

you have to keep the hyphens in the code when you input it on the site.

I did that and it still said the same /: ... But i am putting it in the right place right? In promo codes? ... Also is there any problem if i make an order around this time? B/c it kept saying something was wrong in my payment info.

Last edited:
I did that and it still said the same /: ... But i am putting it in the right place right? In promo codes? ... Also is there any problem if i make an order around this time? B/c it kept saying something was wrong in my payment info.
The only other thing I can think of is, you need to be signed into your account?

You can make an order at any time of the day

Did you check if the item you're trying to purchase is excluded from discount codes?

i forget but what's the conversion from womens sizing to mens?

Welcome to NT. What do you know about other cageless models?

Living near Adidas Headquarters I talked to a guy who works there, he told me some Ultra Boosts without cage are gonna be released in (late) 2016, he's already seen a gray/black colorway and a light gray one.

(I know I've no reputation here and he could've just talked ****, we'll see. Don't think it's too far fetched that they put out some cageless UBs).

Finally made an account after lurkin here for quite a while.
smile.gif

Prepare yourself for some cageless models from Adidas in 2016.
Welcome to NT. What do you know about other cageless models?
I posted this earlier today, taken from the ultra boost facebook group, lists 6 different cageless colorways. None of which are the Hypebeast collab.

Appreciate you looking out, repped. Same or at least see these on feet to help decide if I'm going to cop or not. Do you think these will be slim like a flyknit racer?
Do you have any UBs already? I doubt the cageless UBs will fit much different than existing caged pairs.

I don't have any flyknit racers personally so I can't comment on sizing there, but if you don't have any UBs yet, most people go TTS or .5 up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom