ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And as we get closer to the WW release of the SNS/SS ubs, notice the poll question now in favor of the shoe.
Funny.

Just noticed the poll. Majority passing? I wonder how many "I should have copped.." posts we'll see down the line

Just noticed the poll. Majority passing? I wonder how many "I should have copped.." posts we'll see down the line

I will try to cop honestly but to resell so that I could buy my Breds personal pair.

Last edited:
Where all these "Love em" votes come from?? 
roll.gif

I dont think resell is even that much. Side note, anyone know where I can find them EQT 93/17s in a 10.5 ? Bought a 10 and it was too small.

Yeah but looking at around 400. Then gonna resell my J1 SBB for 450 then i'll have funds for breds.

Finally convinced my local guy to sell me his RC UB's. Probably the only pair I've seen in Sweden. They were 9.7/10 and got them for 400$. Will see if I can fit them though.

He got a pair from a guy in Mexico. ADC in Mexico already dropped them a few weeks ago. No other country has released them yet. Supossedly 3/1 will be the release date.

Pretty sure TB 3.0 dropped in middle east also. Saw some folks from there reselling already and will be shipped locally for 270

Back
Top Bottom