ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

No One!
laugh.gif

Hello
1. Can someone explain me what is the difference between the Ultra Boost 3.0 to the Ultra boost m?
2. Also I can I know which one is it? m/2/3

Thanks

What??? I cant understand what your trying to find out.

Last edited:

What do you want them to do? Invest money to combat bots and hit their bottom line?

Most of these boutiques are on Shopify, which means they can't even be bothered to invest the money into an e-commerce site and instead use an existing platform that has monthly fees.

On the same token, if Shopify cared about fixing the problem they wouldn't have invented Frenzy. Frenzy is their way of combating bots, instead of trying to fix Shopify.

A business has to pad their bottom line. Shopify could just as easily combat bots but would rather push a new platform and a new product.
No, boutiques can easily get around bots without hurting their bottom line through online raffles (that require ID or social media input) or in-store only. At the end of the day, a boutique's business is primarily supported by the local community. Restricting hyped releases to customer's who put the most money into the boutique is fair imo. 

Other options are to intentionally mid-direct bots through changing up the boutique site's url or product page. Messing around with the product sku or releasing the hyped sneaker under an intentionally incorrect name helps too. Yeezy Supply was successful with changing up their url. 

I would be fine with all Shopify boutiques going to Frenzy if the app worked correctly. It's full of glitches at the moment like the address glitch many users ran into during the Bred V2 release. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom