ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't mean to break up the SNS talk but my second pair of Kith Response Trails just came (first pair was too big). If anyone is looking, now is the time to buy. There are a lot of people that have them listed for ~$240 but after sending out a bunch of offers I was able to land a pair $175 shipped on eBay. These are so heavily slept and underrated right now. Perfect time to buy.
View media item 2338208

Picked up SNSxSS today
smokin.gif

Need to swap/trade sizes tho, a 9 for an 11 anyone interested PM me.
location?

Don't mean to break up the SNS talk but my second pair of Kith Response Trails just came (first pair was too big). If anyone is looking, now is the time to buy. There are a lot of people that have them listed for ~$240 but after sending out a bunch of offers I was able to land a pair $175 shipped on eBay. These are so heavily slept and underrated right now. Perfect time to buy.
I love my pair but I honestly don't think these will ever rise in price. I agree with now it's the time to buy but only in terms of finding stock though...

Anyone know how those SNS Superstar fit? I've never owned a pair of superstars.
Don't own the specific pair, but to me tts. Some people go .5 down, I have wide fit. A lot of people said .5 for kasinas, if I had listened to that they wouldn't fit me.

if I never wear them and someone is really willing to pay $650+ then yeah Id have no problem with it
laugh.gif

*note this is not a for sale post, im not actually selling anything.... yet
I guess that's true. I should do the same, I have a few shoes that I don't wear often but I just don't wanna deal with reselling 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom