ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't forget all these people that got into this coz of Kanye and don't even really know what consortium is apart from the possibility of an extra sale
Yup, consortium has existed for years but until last year no one cared for it [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Hi people, would really appreciate feedback if you've done business as sellers with stadium goods. Any major complaints? Thanks! No luck on yz thread thought of trying here...
i had horrible luck with em in 2016, but this year they've moved stuff for me. Not as good as fc but stuff flight won't take could move there, same rules basically except better customer service on the seller side. You can email to withdraw and drop prices and don't gotta wait a whole week to pick up your check once your shoes sell

There's nothing wrong with this at all

Since when do spots tell you how many pairs they have? BAIT is a great spot

Dude that posted that was probably the 100th in line and thought he had a chance 
laugh.gif

Dude that posted that was probably the 100th in line and thought he had a chance :lol:
Exactly

Wow!! thats ****** up...but anyone that really wanted those knew that spots where getting 30 or less

Dude that posted that was probably the 100th in line and thought he had a chance :lol:

For real. Whenever I see myself around past the 20th in the line on hyped release, I know its an instant L.

Wow!! thats ****** up...but anyone that really wanted those knew that spots where getting 30 or less
How is that messed up? They're out there standing in the rain because they want to not because BAIT said "In order to buy these shows you have to stand outside our store for 8 hours" 

Greedy *** people in their feelings because they won't get to make a quick buck

For real. Whenever I see myself around past the 20th in the line on hyped release, I know its an instant L.
20? **** if I'm not top 10 ill find out hm is in there. But they could have came out gave the first 8 tickets and tell everybody else to wrap it up...at least where I was at told everyone hm pairs they were selling

20? **** if I'm not top 10 ill find out hm is in there. But they could have came out gave the first 8 tickets and tell everybody else to wrap it up...at least where I was at told everyone hm pairs they were selling

I understand. I remember my nephew fell in line for 8 hours for TB 1.0 The store wont say how many pairs even after 2 hrs from opening. He was 26th. The store only had 1 fsr. Smh. I felt sorry for him so gave him extra cash to pay resell.

How is that messed up? They're out there standing in the rain because they want to not because BAIT said "In order to buy these shows you have to stand outside our store for 8 hours" 

Greedy *** people in their feelings because they won't get to make a quick buck
bc they really could have gave out 8 bands and tell ppl to dip...**** like that would never had happened in NYC...please spell check seems like your mad or something, you got stock in bait? 

hope you got yours though, I got mine plus one. 

bc they really could have gave out 8 bands and tell ppl to dip...**** like that would never had happened in NYC...please spell check seems like your mad or something, you got stock in bait? 

hope you got yours though, I got mine plus one. 
What exactly am I spell checking? hahah

It's just mad funny that some people in here really think BAIT in entitled to tell a bunch of resellers how many pairs they have for their convenience
laugh.gif

That's the problem with all these super privileged cats today. Always thinking someone gotta make whatever situation they're in as accommodated possible or else they'll complain

BAIT don't care one bit if a bunch of resellers boycott their store and no other retailer would either. They've been around long enough and they know what they're doing

It's just mad funny that some people in here really think BAIT in entitled to tell a bunch of resellers how many pairs they have for their convenience
laugh.gif

That's the problem with all these super privileged cats today. Always thinking someone gotta make whatever situation they're in as accommodated possible or else they'll complain

BAIT don't care one bit if a bunch of resellers boycott their store and no other retailer would either. They've been around long enough and they know what they're doing
Cool man.

It's just mad funny that some people in here really think BAIT in entitled to tell a bunch of resellers how many pairs they have for their convenience :lol:

Why are you assuming the line is a bunch of resellers?

Why are you assuming the line is a bunch of resellers?
Because it's a to safer to assume that the ratio of resellers to people that actually wanted to wear them is tipped more in the reseller ratio like any hyped up shoe release these days

No real evidence to support it but I was of the opinion that resellers are the majority of the people that do anything in person anymore. Especially with all the tools and tricks out there online for the regular joe. You see at places like supreme and even Nike outlet/clearance stores. Literally carrying armfuls of items to the register. I know resell culture=/=sneaker culture but I'm pretty sure collab ultra boosts is firmly planted on both sides.

No real evidence to support it but I was of the opinion that resellers are the majority of the people that do anything in person anymore. Especially with all the tools and tricks out there online for the regular joe. You see at places like supreme and even Nike outlet/clearance stores. Literally carrying armfuls of items to the register. I know resell culture=/=sneaker culture but I'm pretty sure collab ultra boosts is firmly planted on both sides.
Word

laugh.gif

*Shows" I'm assuming you mean "Shoes"

Again Do you have stock in BAIT? 

so your saying "Super privileged cats" are resellers ? or am I the "super privileged cat" because if you own a retail store, you depend on customers. to have 100 ppl outside knowing damn well your only selling 8 is being ****** up to your customers that support your business. 

and why do you assume there was 100 resellers outside or were their 92? 

so your saying "Super privileged cats" are resellers ? or am I the "super privileged cat" because if you own a retail store, you depend on customers. to have 100 ppl outside knowing damn well your only selling 8 is being ****** up to your customers that support your business. 

another one.....

Oh you right, good looks might wanna spell check yourself son hahah

I don't know why you keep going back to the stock thing. BAIT isn't a publicly owned company so there are no stocks

And no I'm not calling all resellers super privileged. I'm calling the ones that stand out there for 8 hours and then complain on Facebook when they don't get what they want the super privileged brats 

Back
Top Bottom