ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

anyone catch the restock?
nerd.gif

Highs and lows cancelled everything
Mad respect to them from me. I'd be perfectly happy if all boutiques got rid of online releases for hyped consortium shoes. Especially shopify ones like NiceKicks, WISHAtl, Bodega, Packers, Haven, Xhibition, Proper, Suede Store, Sneaker Politics, Kith and even Social Status themselves on this recent SNS x SS release. 

Online customers are only a fraction of a boutique's sales. Consortium releases an even smaller fraction. They should give highest priority to local customers first. So, increase the chance of locals copping by allocating all stock for super hyped releases to in-store only. Either release via FCFS or in-store raffle/live raffle. Personally, I'd say in-store raffle or live raffle. Darkside Initiative in SF does this well. Online raffle with in-store pick up only. They also actively screen for multiple or bot entries. I think Shoe Gallery down in Florida does it that way as well. 

Online app raffles are another alternative which I advocate for. However, not through apps that are already botted like Frenzy since it runs on the same ******** shopify platform.

Last edited:
Managed to spoke to customer service and he confirmed the SKU as S80636 AKA Oreos.

It's now a FSR, price is pretty much retail.

Quote me and request for a link if you want and I'll PM you the link to it, no PMs to me requesting for it.

Before it goes blown up if anyone wants.
. Requested! TIA

Managed to spoke to customer service and he confirmed the SKU as S80636 AKA Oreos.

It's now a FSR, price is pretty much retail.

Quote me and request for a link if you want and I'll PM you the link to it, no PMs to me requesting for it.

Before it goes blown up if anyone wants.
Thanks in advance

Quote:
Considering selling some of my collection. A nice 3-5k would be nice for me right now.

But its so hard smh
I sold my collection of Yeezys in December. Didn't have as near of a collection as you though, damn....Sold my 2 turtle doves and 1 V2. Kept my choc 750's for the winter up here in NH. Planning on proposing this year so I'll be leaving the game for awhile. Also want to build a house shortly.

I was considering buying the RC UB's but decided not to. Life man haha. Is what it is.

Back
Top Bottom