ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

"Which apparel T-shirt would you buy from our shop to match with these? AND WHY?"

mean.gif

was at the adidas store in annapolis mall yesterday. Had a few 3.0s (oreo's, navy, black) also had the womens peach. Had white gum nmds (only huge sizes left though) has a few of the newer glitch looking nmds (not pk)

Always surprises me that things sell out mad fast on the internet but if you walk into a store they can keep some stock

was at the adidas store in annapolis mall yesterday. Had a few 3.0s (oreo's, navy, black) also had the womens peach. Had white gum nmds (only huge sizes left though) has a few of the newer glitch looking nmds (not pk)

Always surprises me that things sell out mad fast on the internet but if you walk into a store they can keep some stock
. I agree 100%. That's why I always make a point to check out the shoe spots when we're at the mall for random stuff. I was looking for golf shirts last week on d1cks online and saw they had size 10 Oreo... ordered em and very surprised they shipped! As soon as I went to post the link they weee gone.

Was going to buy some UB RC's; instead just purchased some sperry loafers. Damn I'm getting old haha.

The uncaged joints--do they run bigger than the regular UBs? I vaguely remember folks saying that in here but can't remember for sure.

Mine has the all Silver Ultra boost, as well as the other common UB and NMDs just sitting lol

Mine has the all Silver Ultra boost, as well as the other common UB and NMDs just sitting lol

They had silver ucaged there. I didn't realize there were like shiny flecks in the primeknit of the uncaged....didn't like it in person

The uncaged joints--do they run bigger than the regular UBs? I vaguely remember folks saying that in here but can't remember for sure.
I wear a 9 in UB (at least for 1.0) and went 8.5 on the first uncageds thats came out...works for me.  Normal width foot.

havent worn mine yet, thinking this summer :smokin

just wear them man, they'll either get dirty when you wear them now, or they'll get dirty when you wear them over the summer. Unless you're in a major city with snow and do alot of walking.

just wear them man, they'll either get dirty when you wear them now, or they'll get dirty when you wear them over the summer. Unless you're in a major city with snow and do alot of walking.

Sunny Orlando Florida, not worried about weather. I just like to bring heat like that out once people have forgotten.

Ultraboost - all grey

Ultraboost - gold olympics

Ultraboost Uncaged - triple black

So... I want to buy one of them. Which one would you choose? 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom