ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Imagine if someday they just go back to 1.0 knit
Imagine if Adidas restock 1.0 colorways like Nike does for the Flyknit Racer colorways 
eek.gif

Who am I kidding, I'd probably strike out on them ***** 
laugh.gif

This is kind of random but anyone cop any of the Adidas x RC apparel? Have plenty of RC gear for myself but I know the initial drop wasn't made in Canada like normal RC stuff and was wondering about quality. Looking to get the wife some house/gym gear.
I copped the RC x Adidas track pants/sweats recently from the link below. Made in Canada. They felt like **** compared to RC's normal mid-weight terry sweats and hoodies. Not sure if it was because they were heavy weight but they felt so ******* rough. Had to send them back. You can't return collab stuff to RC but they let it slide this one time since I complained it felt like crap. Even paying return shipping was worth it. I'd never wear them. 

https://shop.reigningchamp.com/coll...reigning-champ-x-adidas-mens-track-pant-black

I previously copped some of the RC x Adidas clothing from the original drop when Adidas had that 40% NCAA college student discount mistakenly on for all college .edu emails. Made in Philippines stuff. Only kept the mesh t-shirt. It was comfortable and matched the RC Ultra Boosts. The rest of the release was a joke. Both the hoodie and sweats were poorly made and felt like garbage compared to RC's normal stuff. 

UBIQ had a nice sale on some RC stuff recently including the fairly rare Olive hoodie. Only downside is that it's heavy weight. I decided to pass and copped the mid-weight Olive hoodie at retail from Wittmore. If you're familiar enough with RC, you know their burgundy and olive hoodies are pretty ******* rare. Finally, tracked the olive down to add to the black, navy and burgundy I have. 

http://www.ubiqlife.com/knit-heavy-weight-terry-pullover-hoodie-olive-rc-3366.html

https://shopwittmore.com/products/r...lover-twill-terry-midweight-hooded-sweatshirt

Last edited:
I'm starting to lose interest in boost TBH probably because 3.0s suck and the shoes I really want go for $500.

No offense because your preference is very limited thats why its hard for you. You only want CB and OG whites. :tongue:

But I get what youre saying.

Last edited:
Not saying it would be, the ultra boost is a great shoe but I don't think it would have the same kind of buzz or get the same kind attention.

Yeah I know hype has an effect. But like with NMD it has hype but not meant for me. I will not cop another one because of hype. Although I copped yeezys because of hype. :lol: i only need a pair or two of those

Finishline is wrong, they are not LTDs.

Here's the box label, courtesy of an eBay listing.
They aren't LTD but I assume they will be available in less quantity than super GR's like the 3.0 Core Black or Triple Whites. Or even the Oreos, which have been readily available for under retail shipped to US on Euro sites. Even if they sell out. Closer to the Night Cargos but rarer, which are a GR I assume but haven't been readily available so far. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom