ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is this legit? I want to cop y3 retro boost. They have my size
they should be legit. those zg were a steal
mean.gif
wanted a beater pair too
Yes they are legit. I ordered from them before.

Yes they are legit. I ordered from them before.
They have really sub-par reviews though. Basically, it seems it's either hit or miss with them. Some people get lucky and get the item brand new like they ordered and others get hosed. For anyone who ordered the Y3 ZG Knits with them, I'd wait until you get them in hand before celebrating on the cop. 

damn i would be mad too.  For $55 bucks, I would try to color these like that one custom. If only I had time though..

I also ordered those blue/black retro boosts. That price is just too hard to pass up.
Well, the retail price on them is closer to $300 so I still technically got them under retail. It's just at $55, you feel like you are practically getting them for free. Pretty sure the store has to be taking a loss on them (or barely breaking even) selling at that price if MSRP is over $300. Curious what the wholesale price they bought them is at. 

Last edited:

They have really sub-par reviews though. Basically, it seems it's either hit or miss with them. Some people get lucky and get the item brand new like they ordered and others get hosed. For anyone who ordered the Y3 ZG Knits with them, I'd wait until you get them in hand before celebrating on the cop. 

Well, the retail price on them is closer to $300 so I still technically got them under retail. It's just at $55, you feel like you are practically getting them for free. Pretty sure the store has to be taking a loss on them (or barely breaking even) selling at that price if MSRP is over $300. Curious what the wholesale price they bought them is at. 
damn now that i think about it..maybe they are returns or store display models. Ya i'll let you know how they are once in hand.  Who knows..might be a computer pricing glitch and they start canceling everyone's orders.

does anyone know which is more durable? 1) Ultra Boost Uncaged or 2) Ultra Boost 3.0. Thinking of purchasing for everyday use.

Back
Top Bottom