ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is solesportsrunning.com a legit website?
looks legit (AZ-based running store), should be safe to order those clear grey's
roll.gif

These are real dope wish they made them as regular kicks and not only golf shoes. Or maybe they do
Yeah most golf shoes don't look great in my opinion so I'm definitely picking up a pair of these. These ones don't have the long, replaceable type of spikes so these are really as close to regular shoes as golf shoes get.

my TB 1.0 fits like my OG's, Whites 1.0, etc. but fit tighter compared to my Creams, WG, Olive 1.0. Basically anything that isn't wool fits tighter

Bruh, folks got 4 pairs of 3M though?!
Basically 3 pairs now fam. One has been beat to the ground. Boost is yellowed and covered in mud (use it to walk my dog). Was just about to UNDS another pair recently but will wear these instead when they come in. Will probably trade away 1 of the other 2 pairs (for a collab like HighN Wool hopefully). And as NonHeinous noted, you can get 3Ms (although, they are pretty ******* rare these days for under $400) if you're willing to pay resale. Honestly, anything under $350 for 1.0 3M's is a great deal these days. 

If I'm being honest, I don't really even need more than 2 pairs of each my Grails (RC 1.0, TB 1.0 and 3M 1.0). Rest are trade bait. 

Last edited:
Im a size 8 in the NMD PK gum and a size 9 in the uncaged Ultra boost. What size should I get in the core black ultra boost 3.0?

Im a size 8 in the NMD PK gum and a size 9 in the uncaged Ultra boost. What size should I get in the core black ultra boost 3.0?
I'd say sz 8.5. For me, I wear uncaged Ultra Boost like TTS 1.0. Some people suggest sizing down 1/2 size on Uncaged but I disagree. 

I have narrower feet than the average member on here but this is my sizing:

1.0 UB: Sz 12 except for RC 1.0, which is sz 11

Uncaged UB: Sz 12

3.0 UB: Sz 11 for CNY and Night Cargos (most people on here go TTS like 1.0 or 1/2 size down from 1.0)

PK NMD: Sz 11

Last edited:
Grabbed these for a whopping $26 with 50% plus 15% bday coupon. Needed new pair of work boots. People gonna :rofl: at me at work for walking around with a smile on my face all the time :lol: thinkin somethings wrong with me.

View media item 2346065

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom