ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Welp, guess I better forget about the TBs judging from past numbers and the current launch locator. 
laugh.gif

Still gonna try though.  Lawd if ADC has a splash page I'll be happy.  At least make me think I have a chance.  

Hopefully TB numbers will be something like the silvers. I think everyone that wanted had a legit shot..

Wear your RCs for a day to make it even LOL. But nah that sounds like a good trade. Just make sure the WWs are actually VNDS. 
This is the hardest part for me. I'd be skeptical on the condition of a used shoe unless I'm trading with a friend.

Wear your RCs for a day to make it even LOL. But nah that sounds like a good trade. Just make sure the WWs are actually VNDS. 
This is the hardest part for me. I'd be skeptical on the condition of a used shoe unless I'm trading with a friend.
I've judged pairs from pictures pretty well except for this one time where I didn't realize how bad the heel drag was on these SBs. I was wondering why it was a steal because the uppers were perfect lmao. 

@raulishere  judging by the picture of the soles it looks like they were either worn maybe twice or just all day once.

I'd still do it for RC's, it still also sounds too good to be true. 

Last edited:
@raulishere judging by the picture of the soles it looks like they were either worn maybe twice or just all day once.

Guys on Niketalk so hopefully able to make it work. Hopefully he doesn't read this thread and try to get me to add $ 
laugh.gif

@raulishere judging by the picture of the soles it looks like they were either worn maybe twice or just all day once.

Guys on Niketalk so hopefully able to make it work. Hopefully he doesn't read this thread and try to get me to add $ 
laugh.gif
It should be a fair trade considering he wore them already. It would be add if they were DS

cant believe someone actually paid what they paid for my OGs. makes my new pair only $130 from shoebully :lol:

Back
Top Bottom