ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seems like adidas europe is not releasing TB's tomorrow. I haven't seen any info yet. 
nerd.gif

Only an uncaged pair is announced 

The 4.0 knit just looks like a modified version of the sample 3.0 knit.

I'm already passing on most 3.0, I'm sure there will be one color way that'll get my attention next year.

yeah 2.0 is def the worst for me...I cant imagine it getting any worse than that

Meh... Some of my faves are 2.0. I have the gray & the royals. Some of the more extreme gradient ones are bad. Hell, if I didn't have the gray already, I'd probably cop the clear onix.

Last edited:
Meh... Some of my faves are 2.0. I have the gray & the royals. Some of the more extreme gradient ones are bad. Hell, if I didn't have the gray already, I'd probably cop the clear onix.

I understand where youre coming from. Its just 2.0 is my least preferred pattern. Actually I don't own any 2.0 knit.

I understand where youre coming from. Its just 2.0 is my least preferred pattern. Actually I don't own any 2.0 knit.

Well I'm with you on the 8-wale corduroy look of those pics above lol. I have a hard time believing that is going to be the 4.0 knit pattern personally. I'm taking the wait & see approach...unlike some in here.

Last edited:
Is it safe to say that most people will be going after the TBs on Wednesday and the Night Cargos shouldn't be too difficult?

far from safe to say that actually. They will still be very difficult to cop.

Bro...I'm one step closer to ordering Nike Air Monarchs

do it, you wont :rofl:

I dont get it, this is the same knit pattern that was in the promo pics for 3.0 and everyone loved it, now everyone hates it?

i'll reserve my judgement for more pics and colorways. I'll be in for atleast 1 pair somewhere along the line.

oh yeah, just saw the TB numbers :x

Last edited:
Y-3s are kind of underwhelming to me in person, will prob keep to throw something different into rotation but glad cost basis was low

its been mentioned it multiple times. 1 full size down. cant wait to read your next post asking if somewhere has restocked them.

on another note, not that I care about the Ace 16s, but why on earth is End not releasing them through there "launches" :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom