ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Triple white UB restock on ADC right now. Why are these sitting? 

because they've restocked a million times, dont resell, and everyone who wants pairs has them. not to mention they've been available under retail on numerous occasions.

Everyone who likes the new knit pattern
laugh.gif

Both TB and Iniki already saying 1 day...  I thought drop is not til tom?  Doesnt it say 1 day on ADC day of drop?

Even though this forum hates the silver pack UB, it's the Only 3.0 I like tbh. Nice pic fam

Thanks man , yea to me they look like MOON ROCK ultra boosts lol and i don't have to worry about yellowing boost and you can pretty much rock these with a whole bunch of different color shirts since its a neutral color way .

Thanks man , yea to me they look like MOON ROCK ultra boosts lol and i don't have to worry about yellowing boost and you can pretty much rock these with a whole bunch of different color shirts since its a neutral color way .

Literally the 3 same reasons I got em too haha. I love my 3M, creams and triple white 1.0's, but I'm always too careful with them since I don't want the boost to brown on me too quick like my pure boosts did

Would like to see some more on-foot photos of the Iniki. There's potential just not sure of the shape/back end.

Literally the 3 same reasons I got em too haha. I love my 3M, creams and triple white 1.0's, but I'm always too careful with them since I don't want the boost to brown on me too quick like my pure boosts did

yea man lol , hopefully the silver is dyed and not painted on on the boost midsole part and hopefully it holds up well. I kinda want the silver uncaged too because i love how they don't untuck when you wear jeans with them but i already have the Cool grey / white uncaged uncaged from last summer so i don't feel spending 400 bucks on both silver 3.0 and silver uncaged would make much sense, what you think ?

Can't even find words how dissapointed I'll be if those pics are indeed the 4.0's. Just looks like the 3.0's with a little more room between the stripes. Really hard to understand how Adidas could fail so much with the design after the lovely start with the 1.0. I mean basically everything will look better than the 2.0's but still. Good in one way as Adidas have been saving me a lot of money with the 2.0 and 3.0 (and most likely 4.0) but it makes me really sad to see how Adidas has destroyed the design of the UB. Please ask your customers what they would like to see instead. I get that the quality is probably better with the 2 and 3.0 but not enough that it would make me want them over 1.0. Just give us some 1.0 with Continental soles and some new colors. We saw with the Miami and Arizona PE pairs what they are capable of doing.

Oh well, looks like I'm gonna need to stock up some 1.0 pairs before they shoot up even more in price. Have a pair of OGs in DS condition I might buy for 260$.

Last edited:
Can't even find words how dissapointed I'll be if those pics are indeed the 4.0's. Just looks like the 3.0's with a little more room between the stripes. Really hard to understand how Adidas could fail so much with the design after the lovely start with the 1.0. I mean basically everything will look better than the 2.0's but still. Good in one way as Adidas have been saving me a lot of money with the 2.0 and 3.0 (and most likely 4.0) but it makes me really sad to see how Adidas has destroyed the design of the UB.

Oh well, looks like I'm gonna need to stock up some 1.0 pairs before they shoot up even more in price. Have a pair of OGs in DS condition I might buy for 260$.
They're failing? Last I checked almost all models sell out. I'm sure they are happy with how things are going.

They're failing? Last I checked almost all models sell out. I'm sure they are happy with how things are going.

Still almost everyone I know who have a pair of UBs just have the 1.0's and think they look 100 times better. That is also not a good argument as they make many colorways limited and the hype is very much higher now than during most of the 1.0 era. No one can deny that. I can't describe how much bigger the hype is now compared to when I bought my first ub almost 1 and half year ago.

I think he means in his opinion the aesthetic portion of them. Sure they sell out every time they're available but if you look at the 1.0 knit versus all other knits you have to admit that the 1.0 is the GOAT and everything else is a step down.

Back
Top Bottom