ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Live in Chicago. Just be smart about your choices. It's not that hard. I wear my PBs all the time. Some people stop me but I just keep it moving.

I'm not rolling down to the south side wearing Zebras but I feel pretty comfortable most places*. People think it's the Wild West in the city - it's not.

*knock on wood. lol.
people think it's always a scene. ..it's not.

Ritters is heavenly... that smell when you walk in amazing.
need to go to ritters to fill my pan roast need. 

Oyster bar in LV though! 
nthat.gif

The more I see the Y3 white pures on IG, the easier it is to pass on them. Hideous. Contagion can cause blindness

need to go to ritters to fill my pan roast need. 
Oyster bar in LV though! :nthat:
Oyster bar is the trueff but Ritters keeps me satisfied until my next LV trip. My friends clown me cause I go to the oyster bar for breakfast but that's the only time the line isn't ridiculous.

Last edited:
Oyster bar is the trueff but Ritters keeps me satisfied until my next LV trip. My friends clown me cause I go to the oyster bar for breakfast.
haha

getting back to the topic. you definitely need boosts to stand in that oyster bar line

Just to clarify, it looks like QuickATC chargers you $40 for the service and if they don't score for you you'll get your money back. Is that correct? If so, why wouldn't everyone do this?

Yes they refund your money. I personally just don't like providing all my credit card information to someone I don't know, maybe that's why not everyone does it.

Back
Top Bottom