ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I would cop uncage if they change the sock liner.
I don't mind it as I don't on PK NMDs and Kith. But maybe less of an obvious break from the knit.

Things I would change if I had to other than the knit would probably be normal eyelets. That extra holes in the inside arch isn't used at all for me.

Ehhhh I think that the colors are the worse part of the 4.0 knit. I can see it growing on people over time. Let's wait til in hand pics start showing up, all we've seen is the lateral side. I can see this knit outdoing 2.0 and 3.0 and being a runner up to 1.0

laugh.gif

Those 4.0 refereee stripes ain't doin it.
better than cat face tho....

I get the stretch marks are supposed to be for function, but the 3.0 is my least preferred knit feel-wise compared to all the generations. And aesthetically, it ain't the most pleasing in some CWs

Ehhhh I think that the colors are the worse part of the 4.0 knit. I can see it growing on people over time. Let's wait til in hand pics start showing up, all we've seen is the lateral side. I can see this knit outdoing 2.0 and 3.0 and being a runner up to 1.0
better than 3.0...def not better than 1.o or 2,0, besides that how many of the same color UB they gonna make. Just cuz of a different knit pattern isnt gonna make me buy another white/olive/grey/black CW...they need to switch up something

better than 3.0...def not better than 1.o or 2,0, besides that how many of the same color UB they gonna make. Just cuz of a different knit pattern isnt gonna make me buy another white/olive/grey/black CW...they need to switch up something
Agreed, I think that it's all dependent on what they do with the knit in terms of color

GOD DAMNIT!! ******* just got hit with a $110 parking ticket. All because I wanted some fried chicken
mean.gif
. I was only gone for 10 minutes!! And to make things worse, my car got into a small accident yesterday. Ain't been a good few days man. 
mad.gif

I'm gonna feel extra guilty trying to get these TB 3.0s tomorrow morning after this. Not even sure if I should try. I can't take any more Ls man mentally and financially....

Last edited:

GOD DAMNIT!! ******* just got hit with a $110 parking ticket. All because I wanted some fried chicken
mean.gif
. I was only gone for 10 minutes!! And to make things worse, my car got into a small accident yesterday. Ain't been a good few days man. 
mad.gif

I'm gonna feel extra guilty trying to get these TB 3.0s tomorrow morning after this. Not even sure if I should try. I can't take any more Ls man mentally and financially....
Could have used that 110 for 3M or TB resell. 
tongue.gif

Last edited:
Really hope all these 4.0 samples popping up are just that, samples. That knit pattern is garbage, maybe even worse than 2.0.
On the positive side, if those do end up being the next wave of UBs, I'll be able to give my wallet a bit of a break next year.
wow those new knits are garbage
Those 4.0's are hideous
4.0s ...
why?
WHY?
FIRE THE DESIGNER

Word. Mixing the different features across all the UB types into one shoe. Not good.

GOD DAMNIT!! ******* just got hit with a $110 parking ticket. All because I wanted some fried chicken :smh: . I was only gone for 10 minutes!! And to make things worse, my car got into a small accident yesterday. Ain't been a good few days man. >:

So what was the chicken meal?
Stay strong dude. Serious.

Back
Top Bottom