ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Id say hi, they have been in and out for the past few hours at least when I checked, and tons of retailers have been dropping them today. Check in here for links but you gotta be quick, and monitor twitter. 
I've been refreshing all day on ADC... I want to buy them there to use the 20% off.. guess I just keep monitoring..
These trash shoes are in stock at most boutiques right now.

I'd wait. They'll go on sale and restock thru out the year
lol well I think they're dope.. Vintage style kicks with boost, sweet =) .. Same as above tho, I'll just keep monitoring ADC. Just glad they won't be like Jordan's and gone forever after release day.

Miamis are really volatile right now. They used to be in the 5-800 range, but this kid on FB got ahold of basically a full size run and set the market at 1k-1500. Then people bought that stock and are now trying to reset the market again to 4-5k for pairs. I'm just sitting back and waiting for people to be tired of sitting on 1500, because no one is buying for 5k. 
Maybe try looking on Craigslist in the Miami area and you might find a student trying to let them go

Just a thought, you may have already done it but that popped into my head since you said you got the ASUs off a student

All about those denim stains tho 

I thought that you didn't hit man , congrats!!!!!
Hell Nah thats not me 
roll.gif
  WTF 
roll.gif

Maybe try looking on Craigslist in the Miami area and you might find a student trying to let them go

Just a thought, you may have already done it but that popped into my head since you said you got the ASUs off a student
Not a bad idea at all man, thanks for the tip. I've got one lead right now but the guy is really flaky, so trying to expand my options a bit cause I'm just planning on this guy backing out. Cheapest I can find after that is $1100 for a beat pair 
tired.gif

I mean I had my days back in late 90s early 2000s 
roll.gif
Like we all 
laugh.gif

Boss just passed by and told me he really needs me that it's important ... Goodbye any hope in getting them AW x Adidas , for ***** sake 

Like we all :lol:

Boss just passed by and told me he really needs me that it's important ... Goodbye any hope in getting them AW x Adidas , for ***** sake 

what size? theres nothing dropping this weekend I want, im always down for a chase :lol:

what size? theres nothing dropping this weekend I want, im always down for a chase
laugh.gif
Drisk you'll save me man if you do , do it for the adrenaline lol 

Have no clue how they fit 

But if in doubt I always go TTS : Size Us 9

Those CS2 are dropping as well hopefully the attention will be drawn to them 

Drisk you'll save me man if you do , do it for the adrenaline lol 

Have no clue how they fit 

But if in doubt I always go TTS : Size Us 9

Those CS2 are dropping as well hopefully the attention will be drawn to them 

haha no promises but i'll be on the lookout for you

They look exactly like a CB 3.0 with the black boost.  :lol:

Smoke cage on the Core's though :wink:

Again not a boost pick up but my 3foil hoodie from Richards came in, pretty happy with it. Also picked these up awhile ago but I figured I'd include them too. decided to change it up from the normal tiro pants pants and got these astro response pants instead. If you can't tell the pants have 3 stripes running across the back of the calves and a reflective adidas logo on the upper thigh.
View media item 2352257View media item 2352258View media item 2352259

I have that pant & love them!

Last edited:
These look way better than the standard tiro. Do they feel the same?

No, they're a bit more stretchy. Also, I'm a Med in Tiro 17's & a Large in Tiro 15's. I went with a Large on these. They fit tighter, so if you want a little room you might want to go up a size.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom