ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What was the price?
nerd.gif
280 w/ free shipping

Nice pick up. I bet folks who started their UB collection with 3.0s will def feel the difference of snugness compared to those or a CB 1.0.
Thanks bro. I only have the night cargos and zebras for 3.0's and aesthetically they look cool but after wearing multiple pairs of 1.0's, they feel like totally different shoes to me. Just my opinion. Everyone has their preference cause we all got different feet but I'm glad i was able to snag a lot of my pairs from RRS with the VIP Discounts. UB collection should with only 3.0's :sigh: 
ohwell.gif

CB 1.0, TW 1.0, Onix 2.0, Uncaged Parley, Uncaged Light Grey

the 3.0's I tried on in the store and was like Nahhhh :x

But you have multiple pairs of CB and TW right?

Yeah 4 of each and looking for more :nerd:

I considered Saving for these at the beginning of the year, but I dunno spending over $200 for shoes is egregious to me even though I know I will wear and value all of them.

OG Purple
TB 1.0
Cream 1.0
3M 1.0

Last edited:
That's not a bad price, at all. Just hard for me to justify because I am team retail or bust.
laugh.gif
Yeah I feel you. I try to stay away from paying over retail but nowadays its near impossible with 1.0's. I dont mind if its 20-80 bucks over to cop a pair I really want so I dont feel bad beating up the current rotation knowing I have a few more pairs waiting to be DSed 
roll.gif

That's not a bad price, at all. Just hard for me to justify because I am team retail or bust.
laugh.gif
Yeah I feel you. I try to stay away from paying over retail but nowadays its near impossible with 1.0's. I dont mind if its 20-80 bucks over to cop a pair I really want so I dont feel bad beating up the current rotation knowing I have a few more pairs waiting to be DSed 
roll.gif

Thanks bro. I only have the night cargos and zebras for 3.0's and aesthetically they look cool but after wearing multiple pairs of 1.0's, they feel like totally different shoes to me. Just my opinion. Everyone has their preference cause we all got different feet but I'm glad i was able to snag a lot of my pairs from RRS with the VIP Discounts. UB collection should with only 3.0's :sigh: 
ohwell.gif
Yea that's why I've been a little hesitant to cop 3.0s. I have a narrow, skinny foot so in cold days, they still feel loose with thicker socks. The size down .5 helps but the toe bulge is too noticeable. 

they had it right the first time. Now seeing the potential 4.0s, I have no idea where they are going.

My first post in this thread was this time last year. I posted a pic of Luke Rockhold wearing Pure Boosts and asked what they were called. When I saw that they were $120, I dipped. :lol: Then i came back here in September and gave in to the UB. If I figured it out earlier I could've gotten everything I want now for retail or close. :smh:

Last edited:

I considered Saving for these at the beginning of the year, but I dunno spending over $200 for shoes is egregious to me even though I know I will wear and value all of them.

OG Purple
TB 1.0
Cream 1.0
3M 1.0

You could start your WS with that. :lol:

OG Purple
TB 1.0
Cream 1.0
3M 1.0

You could start your WS with that. :lol:

No way man. Parleys are on the chopping block, but it's hard for me to let go because it was my only victory on ADC. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom