ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
smh I carted but I can't check out and he's not responding. But damn, why couldn't I have had this luck with Zebras or TB 3.0 lol

im passing too, im just trying for Des since I have nothing better to do right now

Last edited:

smh I carted but I can't check out and he's not responding. But damn, why couldn't I have had this luck with Zebras or TB 3.0 lol
hes in a meeting, which is why im trying for him, which is why he is not responding..

damnit I hate ADC, I had an 8.5 in my cart for Des and then it started giving me the usual run around issues. Site would crash trying to load the next page, Id switch off wifi and they would ban me. Turn wifi back on go to ADC and try to get to my cart, then just crashes again :smh:

I hate ADC as well. Their site is so unresponsive and glitchy, it's ridiculous. They should learn a thing or 2 from NDC...

Seems like the track top flip jacket was the most sought after piece in this collection...and the cream sock boost. Can't pull those off man, and haven't seen any dope on foots yet.

Back
Top Bottom