ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's bout to be a good week. Mystery Blue and Grey UltraBoost 3.0's coming. Shoutout to ole buddy with the fleet feet link. Been hunting those greys for retail

Hello Joseph
sick.gif

Here they only have 1 10.5 left for 227. They run promos every now and then but idk when next 1 is coming. The sport run more tts I would say. I got mine from here.

http://www.theloit.com/product/productDetail?productNo=11910_5506

Damn holmes, you really did just find me a pair for a good price. Like, I wanted these, but secretly wanted to hold out because i just don't need another pair of shoes.

I got that feeling like when you start honking your horn like crazy, screaming and cursing at the idiot in front of you, and i pull up next to him like i'm going to do something, only to see a younger cat looking strong as hell and he isn't even flinching at my nose flare.

Thats how i feel right now.

ADC had 50 pairs apparently, and euro sites were gone within seconds. I assume they were limited, and I have havn't heard of it dropping anywhere else. 
Appreciate the info,I walked in Ubiq as they were selling my size. Sucks cause I believe if I had found parking faster I would of snatched. Probably going to just go to goat.

Damn holmes, you really did just find me a pair for a good price. Like, I wanted these, but secretly wanted to hold out because i just don't need another pair of shoes.

I got that feeling like when you start honking your horn like crazy, screaming and cursing at the idiot in front of you, and i pull up next to him like i'm going to do something, only to see a younger cat looking strong as hell and he isn't even flinching at my nose flare.

Thats how i feel right now.

Hahahah Dooooooo Ittttttt.
They are dope tho and add something different to the boost collection other then the normal ub silhouette. Also theres only 1 10.5 left and only other US size is a 7.5 :lol:. Its destiny haha

Hahahah Dooooooo Ittttttt.
They are dope tho and add something different to the boost collection other then the normal ub silhouette. Also theres only 1 10.5 left and only other US size is a 7.5 :lol:. Its destiny haha

You have any Nike Free Mercurial Superflys? If so, are those much tighter at the top than these?

For what it's worth, everyone check out the article on Sneak News for end of March: triple option UB release.
-BA8923 silver/black the dude from HK showed pages back.
-BA8924 core black leather cage?
-BB1092 RC version 2 kinda lookalike that Vino posted pages back.

Hoping for a splash page/YM cart block for this release.
Tired of this instant out on GRs.

You have any Nike Free Mercurial Superflys? If so, are those much tighter at the top than these?

I do not but Ive seen them. I would say the collar is looser on the y3s then those but I cannot say for certain. They are easier to get on then I thought they would be.

Anyone got a lead on a Core Black 6.5 Men's or a 7.5 Women's? Trying to get the GF boosted finally

Last edited:
Just pulled the trigg on some TW 1.0's from Snapstyle before they dry up. Tried finding them for awhile closer to retail, but it didn't look like that was going to happen.

So now I wil have 2 pair of 1.0, 2 pair 2.0, & 2 pair 3.0

Last edited:
Just pulled the trigg on some TW 1.0's from Snapstyle before they dry up. Tried finding them for awhile closer to retail, but it didn't look like that was going to happen.

How much you get them for?

TW 1.0? Did you mean OG white 1.0?

They going for $270 now?

TW 1.0? Did you mean OG white 1.0?

They going for $270 now?

Yes, that's what I meant lol.

I've been looking & missed out on a couple pair I could have gotten for just a little cheaper than that. The want finally overtook my patience. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom